Walking Dead Fans?

• 4 weeks later...

Rick went off the deep end last night.

Almost  as bad as his prison over the edge moment.......................But then again he could of done it on purpose to see how they would react

My prediction is that just when the Alexandria group decides to exile Rick, an army of really brutal cutthroats will show up at the gate to try and take over. The Alexandrians won't know how to deal with the situation of actual thinking humans trying to take their home and will need Rick and his crew to save them. The people of Alexandria are only concerned with keeping zombies out of the compound and have no idea what kind of savages are outside of their walls...people like the Governor from Woodbury, Gareth from Terminus, and just about every other group that Rick and his crew have encountered since the zombie apocalypse began.

My prediction is that just when the Alexandria group decides to exile Rick, an army of really brutal cutthroats will show up at the gate to try and take over. The Alexandrians won't know how to deal with the situation of actual thinking humans trying to take their home and will need Rick and his crew to save them. The people of Alexandria are only concerned with keeping zombies out of the compound and have no idea what kind of savages are outside of their walls...people like the Governor from Woodbury, Gareth from Terminus, and just about every other group that Rick and his crew have encountered since the zombie apocalypse began.

I like the way you think :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think whoever is carving the "W" in the walkers heads will be showing up next week.

On Talking Dead, Yvette Nicole Brown had a pretty interesting theory that the "W" might actually be an "M" carved by Morgan (the guy that took Rick in when he awoke from the coma and left the abandoned hospital in S1-E1). Morgan is still roaming around out there somewhere. If you remember, Daryl saw a light in the distance when he and Aaron were out doing recon, so... :question:

On Talking Dead, Yvette Nicole Brown had a pretty interesting theory that the "W" might actually be an "M" carved by Morgan (the guy that took Rick in when he awoke from the coma and left the abandoned hospital in S1-E1). Morgan is still roaming around out there somewhere. If you remember, Daryl saw a light in the distance when he and Aaron were out doing recon, so... :question:

Then they found the arms/legs and the girl tied to the tree all eaten up with a W on her forehead