Tobecos orchid v4

joejoevapekins

Ok I've been vaping away on this beauty all night...already went thru a tank and just retoped with some more sweet mango. I've got .9 dual build in it and I've been running all night between 20-50w on my zna. You can produce clouds if you want it to or you can chill and have some tasty fun. But no matter what this baby has delivered awesome flavor. It's airflow isn't super airy but you can do either lung or mouth lung if you want. I'm in love with this tank. Kayfun killer,,,,,maybe but you wouldn't have this without the kayfun. In short, a kayfun went to the bar got ****ty, picked up a sexy unmodded dripper did the dirty and had this illegitimate love child. Pure awesomeness

Product update....

Had a ooopppsy lol

Sitting around watching tv and left it standing against my leg. Well I was like something is really hot,,,,ouch that's burning. Yeap autofire from the weight of mod and atty. Slightly melted the insulator. But not a lost cause, caught it just in time. But look at what I found to replace.

http://www.avidvaper.com/orchid-peek-insulators/

Peek insulators...they also have a two part chimney 08990eb6971d71e0ced7c9070f01c80f.jpg