Interested in starting my own mixing,where to buy?

Ive been scowering the internet for days and im looking for the best prices on supplies and shipping. Im looking at doing 50/50 blend and want something like 36mg nic base, im open to any suggestions. Ive been to wizard labs, e-juice4u,vapor beast,v-ecigs, ecig exspress, and diy ejuice. The prices are somewhat competative but, if they have cheap flavoring then there nic base is exspensive for an example. Let me know where you guys are getting your stuff, what shipping costs, and how long it takes to get to you. Im looking to invest about $70 into a small starter kit. Thanks guys!

I got most of my supplies from wizard labs. My initial order with nicotine took a couple of days for them to process. My second order with just flavors was shipped the next day. I think any order over $65 ships for free.

I am new to this concept and have been reading around here about it. I have been looking at the stuff from http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com. I became more interested in this store since it's only about an hour or so from home. They seem to have a good selection of ingredients and equipment available. I just tried to check out the Wizard Labs site but can't see much since they have their website in maintenance mode for the holidays...

Sry cut off myself.. 29.00 the liquid I bought at Mount baker.. Flavors were 4.99?gosh I forgot... But if no one else listed mbv I'll grab. The invoice.. The nic liquid mix was 65 /35 pg vg , and it's 18 MG I added vg because I started Dripping.. Still was great! And I get more now for quit cheep but u don't need to vape a high nic liquid mix Dripping..

I bounce between Wizard Labs and MyFreedomSmokes. Wizard Labs is great if you want to sample the flavors and not pay $5 for something you don't like. But they are always tricky, at least for me. Half the time I go to order, they are usually out of the nic I want or they are just closed. I also just got a small order from ELiquid Mart. They too have small sample flavors for sale. I got a few to give Gorilla My Dreams a try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...