the corsair

kngfdrgn

f6e72ab29168d1ec810b8a51c00f2c80.jpg

My cousin got this one a week ago..$39 at our local B&M shop..its got a brass copper plated tube, spring switch with recessed button and copper contact..top cap batt pin is tricky to adjust for batt rattle but other than that he seems to like it...don't know about magnets..tried to fit some I had on hand but didn't even come close to fitting over the rather large diameter button post that screws onto the bottom batt contact..these were extra magnets from my BCV mods...

Hope you find the right magnets as the spring is kinda "crunchy" as is. Good luck!

Edited by smacksy

Yeah I watched a couple reviews on it and saw the spring. The spring is big enough that I'm not worried about failure but with the recessed fire button and no lock I'd prefer magnets. Not to mention magnetic buttons just feel better.

I'll measure everything and find some to work once it gets here. I'll make sure to post everything after I find out. I hope it shows up this week.

I'll try to find a better pin too. I saw in the vid how awful that was. I've got spare parts galore here, some for stuff I don't even own. Lol, drunk shopping strikes again. Anyway I'm sure there's a better floating or spring loaded pin that will fit. I have a big screw case full of pins and I'll post what fits when I find it.

Yeah I watched a couple reviews on it and saw the spring. The spring is big enough that I'm not worried about failure but with the recessed fire button and no lock I'd prefer magnets. Not to mention magnetic buttons just feel better.

I'll measure everything and find some to work once it gets here. I'll make sure to post everything after I find out. I hope it shows up this week.

If you don't me asking who did you order it from?

I got mine from discountvapers he is usually pretty good about shipping stuff. It normally takes 2 or 3 days for anything I buy to show up but with Christmas right around the corner and standard shipping Idk.

Got my Atlantis from discount vapers in the mail today..took 3 days with priority mail...if you haven't received your Corsair mod yet I would think it will be soon..

Hope you post what you think about it when you get it...

Honestly I love it, I don't have any magnets that fit right which sucks but it's still great. I'm giving it to someone. I will definitely be ordering another one as soon as Eric gets them back in stock.

It fits right in my hand, it's not that heavy considering the size. The recessed button is easy to press, no sharp edges, fires no matter where you press. The positive pin is a bit of a pain. I really wish it was spring loaded on the 510 side, kind of sucks having to adjust the pin every time I switch between my nimbus and the smok meter to check the battery. That's my only real complaint.