Kayfun V4

Waiting for this to become more available as it just got released ..

I'm a big kayfun fan and this is the latest version..dual coils are possible with better air control as well as juice feed with 4 deep juice channels..made in Germany and runs $180 from what I've read about it..who knows, the Chinese may clone it and charge about $50 for it in the not to distant future..1aa066793931e1545fa6eaeac7316b3f.jpg

Edited by smacksy

Normal Kayfun build from what I've seen. I'ts designed for single coil, but so was the previous versions and ppl build duals if they want.

The Kayfun V4 ($180) I've watched on YouTube

and researched online has a bigger deck, 2 airholes 3 posts, and 4 deep juice channels all designed for dual coils and better airflow...will check one out in person at my local B&M shop when I get the time...see if this is for real...lol

Edited by smacksy

Yeah, 4 outside air inlets to a single one on the build deck. 4 juice inlets to feed the wick. 4 (2 negatives and 2 positives) screws to trap the wires. An upgrade airflow pin to get more flow, but not adjustable. Still, just as easy to build on as all the previous kayfuns..... IMO

• 2 weeks later...

V4 looks to solve all problems the previous generations had. No more whistle, no more draining the tank to rebuild, dual coil ready, pyrex glass center section, juice flow control, adjustable airflow, adjustable 510 pin not holding the deck down anymore, changeable connection, and clones are available already for $30 from tobeco! Soooo getting one! Love my kfl+ but my biggest complaints about it are both fixed in v4...those being whistle, and need to drain to access build deck...

Oh another new feature: top filling! Shut off juice flow and open up the top to fill...threads are recessed on 2 sides to prevent pressure build until the last thread. Once top is back on, twist the bottom to open up juice flow again.

Pbusardo has already done an excellent review on this tank.

Edited by Mr Smith

I bought Russians because I wasn't too fond of the airflow designs of the previous generations of the Kayfun (and especially the fill-port design of the 3.1).

Now that I've seen Pbusardo's review of the V4, I want one too... but instead of buying a ToBeCo clone, I think I'll wait for an EhPro or HCigar clone. Unless ToBeCo's quality has improved, that is...

I just found the AMOD clone of the Kayfun V4 for $30 (w/ free shipping) on Code Vape

They even "cloned" the SvoeMesto original box, lol...

Anyone have experience with AMOD clones, and could tell me if they are better than Tobeco? Of course, for $30 shipped, I may pull the trigger anyway...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines