Thinking about buying a Saab

Mplough

For those of you that remember when Saab was a Swedish made car and not another rebaged GM.....

Thinking about buying a Squape R. The hardware looks solid, really like the non conductive deck.

Thoughts? $150 is quite a bit to throw down on an RTA

Looks pretty sexy. Very nice looking mod. I followed your link to another full review of it and looks pretty awesome. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to buy one and then come back here and show it off.

Obviously my statment about a Saab was in relation to the fact that the Squape is Swedish made :turned: I've looked at a clone but reluctant due to the Squapes non conductive deck. What would the clone be made of? The clone mimics that but what is the coating made of? Will it short, will it break down and cause some weird effect that will turn me into a zombie?

The wife is constantly bitching that she never knows what to buy me for Christmas, I think this might be it this year.

That's the thing with clones. You never truly know what its made from other than the provided literature on such device. If one one must go clone go for the best cloning company out there. Like infinity, ehpro, tobeco, and such. Generally the top dogs in cloning have the best products in the 1:1 league. Even been time the clones were better than the original. We lived in a world of 2nd hand ideas through lol

• 2 weeks later...

. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to buy one and then come back here and show it off.

Well I talked myself....into talking the wife out of it. I ordered the Kanger Subtank instead. Fiscally more responsible :yes

Have to say I am digging the Subtank.

Well I talked myself....into talking the wife out of it. I ordered the Kanger Subtank instead. Fiscally more responsible :yes

Have to say I am digging the Subtank.

How's the flavor? Compared to other tanks? Are you using it with an APV or mech-mod?

Using a Sigelei and on the RDA the flavor is better. I have no experience on building so I am having some wicking problems. I just rebuilt one of the stock heads, 1.4 Ohms and am vaping the crap out of it. Flavor seems more robust than the Atlantic. A work in progress.