Eleaf

I have 2 iSticks and I am extremely happy with them. The MVP lasts longer, and is much more solidly built. It also looks better with full size toppers, such as the Nautilus (In my opinion).

The iStick is much more comfortable to me. I like the size, the button placement and the additional power availability. There are a few things you should be aware of though. 510 connection is weak. The threads are known to wear out quickly. The center pin can get pushed down and require an oring modification. I don't have these problems because i run a Nautilus Minis on them and its good threads, and spring loaded center pin has not put much stress on them. You can't use the settings you have been used to due to the way the board measures output voltage. If you set your MPV to 11 watts, you will only have to run the iStick up to about 7 - 8 watts. If you like a cool vape, you will have to get some high ohm coils as it does not seem to buck voltage good, or possibly at all, so 3.7 volts is about as low as it can reliably go. So with a 1.6 ohm coil, 8.6 Watts is as low as it will go (it may read lower, but reports say it isn't changing anything) On the high side, it will only go to 5.5 volts so only a 1.5 ohm coil or less will allow you to run it that high.

It may sound like I am running it down, but I love it. I am currently only using iSticks for my daily use. Just be aware that is is a $30 battery compared to a $45 - $50 battery. It feels much cheaper that the MVP.

Another thing I can tell you is my MVP had been abused. I have dropped it and totally destroyed 2 Nautilus tanks and it still goes strong. I don't think the iStick is nearly as durable. I also can not attest to it's longevity because I have only had them about a month.

I was considering one, but when I read the specs that it uses MEAN rather than RMS for calculations, and the fact it cannot step below 3.7V, I was kinda turned off on it. Since they are running the same price as the MVP 2.0, and (hopefully) the MVP 3.0 will be out in a few months, I think I'll hold out for the MVP :) Don't get me wrong, the eLeaf seems like a decent unit, and I love the button placement on the side... but being a 1st Gen device, I think their V2 will be even better?

I was considering one, but when I read the specs that it uses MEAN rather than RMS for calculations, and the fact it cannot step below 3.7V, I was kinda turned off on it. Since they are running the same price as the MVP 2.0, and (hopefully) the MVP 3.0 will be out in a few months, I think I'll hold out for the MVP :) Don't get me wrong, the eLeaf seems like a decent unit, and I love the button placement on the side... but being a 1st Gen device, I think their V2 will be even better?

The Mean/RMS doesn't bother me, but I vape at 10.5 eleaf watts, which is close to 12 - 15 regular watts...lol I personally think people get too hung up on the numbers. If someone is using tanks with premade coils, if it is too hot, turn it down....and vice versa ;-) I love the form factor. I am really hoping one of the versions of the MVP 3.0 is about the same size as the iStick with a better 510. At the same time, I would like a MVP about the same size as the original with 20 - 30 watts, better button placement, and a recessed, spring loaded 510 in the $50 - $75 range.

I may be wrong, but I put the iStick in the same class as the ego twists. It is an inexpensive, adjustable battery with a very small size, and if it dies, you are not out a lot of money, but can last a long time and be dependable if you take good care of it. I think if you were wanting something that will last for a while, in the same category you would have to spend $120 and get a Vapor Shark DNA30.

I love the Istick! Just got a second one in the mail today that I bought during the holiday sales last weekend.

Nautilus mini on the silver Istick and a black Delta 19 on the black one.

How do you like the Delta 19?

How much juice does it hold. I have been thinking about one of those. I really like the looks!

How do you like the Delta 19?

How much juice does it hold. I have been thinking about one of those. I really like the looks!

So far I'm really liking it. It seems to produce just as much flavor and vapor as the Nautilus Mini, it may even be more flavor. I need to compare them head to head with the same liquid. The airflow adjustment allows for more air and adjustments than the mini. I'm really surprised that there isn't much buzz about it. Tne Delta 19 holds 3.5ml of liquid.

So far I'm really liking it. It seems to produce just as much flavor and vapor as the Nautilus Mini, it may even be more flavor. I need to compare them head to head with the same liquid. The airflow adjustment allows for more air and adjustments than the mini. I'm really surprised that there isn't much buzz about it. Tne Delta 19 holds 3.5ml of liquid.

I love my mini. It is my all day rig (with my iStick). My only gripe is that I need a little more tank. I fill it twice, possibly three times a day.

I love my mini. It is my all day rig (with my iStick). My only gripe is that I need a little more tank. I fill it twice, possibly three times a day.

That's my issue with it, too. I think that you would be happy with the Delta 19 if you like the mini. The Delta fits the Istick well. It's about the same diameter as the mini but a little taller. If you switch to a shorter drip tip there wouldn't be much difference in height,

That's my issue with it, too. I think that you would be happy with the Delta 19 if you like the mini. The Delta fits the Istick well. It's about the same diameter as the mini but a little taller. If you switch to a shorter drip tip there wouldn't be much difference in height,

I may try it out. Thanks!

I have 2 iSticks and I am extremely happy with them. The MVP lasts longer, and is much more solidly built. It also looks better with full size toppers, such as the Nautilus (In my opinion).

The iStick is much more comfortable to me. I like the size, the button placement and the additional power availability. There are a few things you should be aware of though. 510 connection is weak. The threads are known to wear out quickly. The center pin can get pushed down and require an oring modification. I don't have these problems because i run a Nautilus Minis on them and its good threads, and spring loaded center pin has not put much stress on them. You can't use the settings you have been used to due to the way the board measures output voltage. If you set your MPV to 11 watts, you will only have to run the iStick up to about 7 - 8 watts. If you like a cool vape, you will have to get some high ohm coils as it does not seem to buck voltage good, or possibly at all, so 3.7 volts is about as low as it can reliably go. So with a 1.6 ohm coil, 8.6 Watts is as low as it will go (it may read lower, but reports say it isn't changing anything) On the high side, it will only go to 5.5 volts so only a 1.5 ohm coil or less will allow you to run it that high.

It may sound like I am running it down, but I love it. I am currently only using iSticks for my daily use. Just be aware that is is a $30 battery compared to a $45 - $50 battery. It feels much cheaper that the MVP.

Another thing I can tell you is my MVP had been abused. I have dropped it and totally destroyed 2 Nautilus tanks and it still goes strong. I don't think the iStick is nearly as durable. I also can not attest to it's longevity because I have only had them about a month.

Jason.. I love the istick too.. At least it ran with A__ . 8 coil and so on vamo v5mod wouldn't touch that low 1.5... But it did kick the batteries *** so I too suggest that 1.5 ohm coil in it

The Mean/RMS doesn't bother me, but I vape at 10.5 eleaf watts, which is close to 12 - 15 regular watts...lol I personally think people get too hung up on the numbers. If someone is using tanks with premade coils, if it is too hot, turn it down....and vice versa ;-) I love the form factor. I am really hoping one of the versions of the MVP 3.0 is about the same size as the iStick with a better 510. At the same time, I would like a MVP about the same size as the original with 20 - 30 watts, better button placement, and a recessed, spring loaded 510 in the $50 - $75 range.

I may be wrong, but I put the iStick in the same class as the ego twists. It is an inexpensive, adjustable battery with a very small size, and if it dies, you are not out a lot of money, but can last a long time and be dependable if you take good care of it. I think if you were wanting something that will last for a while, in the same category you would have to spend $120 and get a Vapor Shark DNA30.

Also about the numbers I hated turning it down the vape was so much less satisfied.. Honestly the I and the twist seamd pretty much the same to me in vaping capabilities as pertaining to satisfaction.. And pow the twist runs coils below the full 1.0 ohm... Did I feel safe doing so not really sure but it was good on both in a pinch... Nothing beats my nemi as far as my satisfaction is concerned?

Can you run a dripper on an Eleaf?

Tug.. Totally had no issues

Absolutely, You can use a dripper on anything so long as your build is within the ohm limits of the device, :) The Eleaf has a 1.0 ohm limit any build under that will not fire.

I was running a. . Point 8 ohm and lower on mine?! Hmmm really.? I'm wondering why others are not able.. 2 I own are?

Can you run a dripper on an Eleaf?

If you look at it for what it is it's not a bad device. The one thing to really watch for is the poor threads in the 510. I unscrew the tank from the base on my wifes nauti mini, she dosen't like the ego adapter or the bending adapter. I had the threads come out of one already but got that fixed with a laser cut top cap and a FDV 510 plus another for when the wifes finally strip. It's not if it's when. My two fire 1 ohm builds fine never tried to go lower. The igo l has the 1 ohm and the orchid is at 1.1 and great flavor. If I want to go lower I'll use the IPV2 or the IPV Mini. I don't think I've been lower than .8 in a while or too much over 30w. My magma lives on the IPV2 which needs a new build it's feeling neglected. I'm playing with the IPV mini and an atlantis today. The repaired istick is in it's pocket on the bike ready for the ride home.

I was running a. . Point 8 ohm and lower on mine?! Hmmm really.? I'm wondering why others are not able.. 2 I own are?

That could be true, I was quoting the factory specs. The VTR is the same way and can go lower than what it is rated for as well.

• 2 weeks later...