Anyone use ecig as the substitution for tobacco cigarette

walkteem

My advice to you would be read read read everything you can find. Even though not is all true as we all know but still will you decide if enjoying vaping is what you want. This forum is great for that in many ways and we also have many links to the debating back and forth. Ask questions here also bc there are so many helpful and experienced people here who are willing to help. Then make up your own mind.

Dc

As for me, I feel better now that I vape! I know the studies are still going on when it comes to vapeing, but the studies are long since in on analogs..... and it leads to death! I like to think that worse case it's not perfect, but I still feel better than I did before I switched! It goes beyond the act itself, I don't have the stress "knowing" that every time I lit an analog it was just one more nail..... I think we have some room to improve when it comes to vapeing, but that's just another step farther down the right path!

As for me, I feel better now that I vape! I know the studies are still going on when it comes to vapeing, but the studies are long since in on analogs..... and it leads to death! I like to think that worse case it's not perfect, but I still feel better than I did before I switched! It goes beyond the act itself, I don't have the stress "knowing" that every time I lit an analog it was just one more nail..... I think we have some room to improve when it comes to vapeing, but that's just another step farther down the right path!

I couldn't agree more, or say it better!

In these debates, what were some of the risks and benefits of vaping that were discussed? Link please?

The risks and benefits of vaping at the below: http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20140730/benefits-of-e-cigarettes-may-outweigh-harms-study-finds

I think Maybe vaping is not that perfect. However, to smoke is not only a self-using thing. Second hand smoking happens to our surroundings. Vaping won’ go that way.

Edited by walkteem

"Thomas Eissenberg, co-director of the Center for the Study of Tobacco Products at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond.

The study, partly funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health, was published July 30 in the journal Addiction."

With these two entities involved in this study I would consider it bias. I see Big tTobacco and Big Pharmacia wanting this regulation and both seem to always find total opposite findings than the independent studies that have been done.

• 2 months later...

Went from a 30 year, 1 pack a day ha...um...addiction to nada as of November 24, 2015.

As for the reports? Follow the money...

Big tobacco wants Vaper out of the way.

Insurance companies want Vapers out of the way.

Pharma wants Vapers out of the way.

Gubmint wants Vapers out of the way.

Reports are funded by these companies/agencies and are skewed to fit their needs.

Approaching (within 24 hours) the 4 week mark. We went from 2+ packs a day each (my wife and I went through a carton roughly every two days, but I'm not sure who smoked more, her or me) to just vaping, and though we're still at the one-day-at-a-time stage, we're making it.

Lets see, from what i gather or IMHO:

Anti-smoker groups hate vaping and fight it cause they believe its a gateway for kids to smoking.... not the opposite. The won the big battles and think vaping is a counter attack to smoking laws.

Pro-smokers hate vaping cause of the wealth transfer concept or further tranfer of wealth. And dam it they cant control the addiction levels anymore.

Were doomed i tell you were doomed.....

A RedNeck's POV;

>> its gotta be better fer ya than cigs

>> if it falls in the classified section of paper,, it wont ignite & burn yer trailer down

>> no more tickets fer flip'n it out the window

>> no more burnt up fields when yer out poaching fer food

I've never experienced the last 3 just know some guys that have...

MonkeyMan,, I agreed with ya when I first glanced at thread...

FishGuy,, very well stated

Vaping has quickly become a multi-billion dollar industry. That's billions lost for Big Tobacco & Big Pharmaceuticals. They'll spend massive amounts of money and call in political favors (from politicians who's campaigns they funded) to stop it. It's just the way of the world.

Well said Rixter..

Lemme add what some guy was yap'n bout at Tiki Mist Vape Shop here in BA,,

he says the latest survey has 450million tobacco smokers in the U.S. & only roughly 3.9million vapers???

This tells me that the Vapor Industry has barely scratched the surface..

Like I stated thats hearsay,, you be yer own judge...