iPV mini

This looks like it could be a cool little box. Possibly an upgrade for my iSticks. I really don't need anything right now, but you know this hobby, there is always something new and shiny.

http://www.pioneer4you.com/goods.php?id=65

Product Specifications:

• Dimensions: 94mm x 40mm x 23mm
  • Visual operating system
  • Low voltage protection
  • Low resistance protection
  • High input voltage warning
  • Output short circuit protection
  • Reverse battery protection
  • USB charging

It looks like from the pictures it uses a single 18650 and has a price point of $50.00. I have seen a few pre-orders and an estimated release date of 12/15/14.

Edited by jasonculp

Shiny and 30 watts. Or will the MVP V3 get bought first? I know I'll buy both have them sent to my son then he can give them to me for Christmas.

I sure wish they would release more about the MVP V3. I am ready. My MVP V2 has been my go to since I started. I just sent it back to backup status when I got my first iStick. If I keep buying stuff, I am going to have so many backups i won't know what to do with them.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :lol:

You can never have too many back ups. :)

Definitely not a bad thing. I have PIF all of my eGo style batteries, all of my Kanger products and a gob of juice. My kit I carry with me now has 2 full size Nautilus, 2 mini, and 1 ET-S. I also have extra coils and juice. As for batteries, I carry a VV V3, MVP 2, and now 2 iSticks. I also have a 1amp hard wired USB outlet in the car and a long cord just in case.

It has gone way past backups into obsession....lol

To be honest...I will probably just get a bigger kit and carry more stuff..

Edited by jasonculp

You're still semi-new to all of this. After a while you'll find what works best for you and you'll be content to stay put for the most part with only an occasional purchase outside of restocking what works.

That's what I'm hoping for anyway. :D

You're still semi-new to all of this. After a while you'll find what works best for you and you'll be content to stay put for the most part with only an occasional purchase outside of restocking what works.

That's what I'm hoping for anyway. :D

I hope you are right! To be honest, I am very content with the iStick and the Mini. I think it is just my addictive nature. I am really not looking for a better vape. The iStick has been lasting up to 2 days at 10.5 watts with the BVC coils. I love the size and weight. I tend to do this type thing in in hobby/addiction I get into... That's why I stay broke!

Backups, backups, backups....

I had... yes HAD four eGo-T's... and since I was rarely using them (or not using them as often as I thought I should), I recently gifted two of them to a friend of my son's who was wanting to find an easy way off analogs (just found out she's pregnant)... So, she's the proud (new) owner of two eGo's, my backup charger, and my remaining three EVOD tanks :D

Fast forward a few days... one of my eGo's decides to stop charging :( Now, I'm down to ONE eGo-T, one MVP 2.0, and two 18650 MODS. I'm not overly worried about power issues because I use my MODs more and more, but only having one eGo does kinda worry me since they are my travel backups...

I too wish they'd release some info on the MVP V3, or the expected VTR V2's. I guess until those get released, I'll just order another pair of eGo-T's to keep me sane :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines