What was your first juice?

I was ripped off by an online company called, "Smoking Everywhere." They sent the ecig, and pre-filled cartridges, but triple billed me. This was over a decade ago, and the taste was horrific. My 1st eliquid was an RY4, that I added a few drops of chocolate mint to each tankful. I loved the taste, and I haven't touched tobacco in 2 years.

How is their Kona?

It's the best one I've had so far, I've tried a lot, I still mostly vape coffee or tobacco flavors as my all day. I haven't had a kona from anywhere else that tastes as good, even the diy flavors I've tried haven't been as good. I still order it frequently as there are only a handful of coffee flavors I like just as much. Taste is a personal thing so some people may not like it. It has subtle bitter undertone that you may not like, I drink my coffee black so that doesn't bother me.

It's the best one I've had so far, I've tried a lot, I still mostly vape coffee or tobacco flavors as my all day. I haven't had a kona from anywhere else that tastes as good, even the diy flavors I've tried haven't been as good. I still order it frequently as there are only a handful of coffee flavors I like just as much. Taste is a personal thing so some people may not like it. It has subtle bitter undertone that you may not like, I drink my coffee black so that doesn't bother me.

That makes me want to try it. I'm vaping a combination coffee/tobacco flavor called Wakonda from Nicoticket. I'm hooked on the stuff.

My first 3 was when i first got my c twist starter kit. 1. Key lime pie which wasnt all that great. 2. Gobstomber which tasted like the candy and i blew through that in 4 days. 3. Smores which i swore i could taste hersheys chocolate when i vaped it. Got it all from cravinvapes.com

Apples & Cinamon from B&M when I got my starter. Vaped that for a week and a half 10ml and still have some left over. Had no idea i would get vapers tongue from the cinnamon. Live and learn.

I love cinnamon juice...I just got some cinnamon stick from Fadora and its real cinnamon not candy red hot cinnamon.Pretty good stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my ego starter kit Saturday so am still new, I bought 5 flavors that day, they were raspberry vanilla, 2x Vanilla tobacco, raspberry revenge, peach berry, and peach ring. The next day I went and got 3 more and got coffee, mocha, and mango tango. My favs are the raspberry vanilla, the peach berry, and the vanilla tobacco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My first kit came with 3 flavors: Watermelon Frost, Tutti Fruity, and Blue Raspberry. They were all from some no name company. The only one I really liked was Watermelon Frost. Blue Raspberry was tolerable but was kind of harsh. Tutty Fruity I ended up giving to a coworker.