What was your first juice?

My first juices (bought 3) were Havana Cigar, Cuban Cigar, and Mt. Dew flavors... I still vape the Cuban Cigar flavor (mixed with vanilla and/or fruits), and the Havana and Dew flavors were also the first I paid-forward :) They were horrible after about the 4th hit... and no, they never got better after I got my taste-buds back...

My first was Liqua tobacco. It got me off cigs the first day. I remember being horrified with the idea of vaping "flavors", lol. But about 2 weeks later I tried a cappuccino flavor. It Was. Awesome. The rest is history.

I started Vaping about 2 years ago! I started with an eSTICK as a gift and received 4 bottles of liquid!

Watermelon Wowzers

Sweet Tarts

from Juicyejuice.

and also 2 more from Exotics.

The Island Coconut and Passion Fruit Punch are sooooo yummy!

I am a big fan of right on fruit flavors and they nailed it!

Best gift ever!!

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link

Copper Creek's House Blend, Irish Cream, and Voo's Broo.

Edit: I also had a 5ml of some awful tobacco that came with my eGo set up. I didn't vape it right off the bat. I saved it for when I had no juice.

Edited by Bushwick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried AppleJaxx from vape dudes...it is so spot on to the cereal its ridiculous. My mouth literally waters just thinking about vaping it.that's the first time a juice has had that affect on me :drool: