A local shop that SELLS TO MINORS.

iiProz

You only have one post.

Do you have evidence, or are you just slamming a competitor.

I took a brief look at your link and didn't see anything unusual.

Mixing liquid in the back room is standard practice at a lot of vape shops.

Edited by copper

Yeah, no outrage from me unless I see proof.

I will present the proper proof promptly.

And its not that they are mixing the Juice in the back..

They are mixing it and not telling the customers.

They sell the liquid as a "private labeled" brand from California and call it "strato"

I think its a pretty big deal when they're lying to us about what we vape and im not happy about it.

They sell to kids from the highschool and middle schools (Knowing they're underage)

Where is the proof for this claim?

Quite honestly, I don't care what they do with their juice. Selling to kids is the big deal and could reflect on the entire vaping community.

But, at this point, your word is not good enough to indict someone the way you have here.

If this is true call the police and have them set up a sting with a minor. Having said that, if it is like MI, at this moment in time there are no laws protecting Kids from sales of E-Liquid. In that case call your State Representative and complain. If there are no laws then it is an ethical issue and you have little recourse. As far as the way or where they mix, or where they say it comes from... Ethical. I would have to ask how do you know this information because most people, unless they work there or know some who does, wouldn't know. Be very careful what you say and do with this because if it turns out not to be true, you become Libel for slander and defamation. Irf you are so sure about this take your evidence to the right people that can do something about it. JM2C

If this is true call the police and have them set up a sting with a minor. Having said that, if it is like MI, at this moment in time there are no laws protecting Kids from sales of E-Liquid. In that case call your State Representative and complain. If there are no laws then it is an ethical issue and you have little recourse. As far as the way or where they mix, or where they say it comes from... Ethical. I would have to ask how do you know this information because most people, unless they work there or know some who does, wouldn't know. Be very careful what you say and do with this because if it turns out not to be true, you become Libel for slander and defamation. Irf you are so sure about this take your evidence to the right people that can do something about it. JM2C

I worked for them. We went bankrupt in the second location, a friend and i got laid off.

They started problems with us about personal stuff so now i thought i would get their lies out to the world.

I worked for them. We went bankrupt in the second location, a friend and i got laid off.

They started problems with us about personal stuff so now i thought i would get their lies out to the world.

Ah...so now you come here to settle a score and get revenge. If what you say is true, take it to the local authorities. If any laws are being broken in your area, they will take care of it.

• 4 months later...

Currently there is no law in my state that bans minors from buying ecigs but they are working on it. Regardless of the law all the retail outlets here have signs posted they will not sell to minors. I mix ejuice in my back room (not bath room) and I'm still alive.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines