Kayfun o-rings?

fishguy1123

I have a KFL+ clone and the only extra o-ring that it didn't come with is for the fill screw. It seems to be getting worn and wondered if anyone knew the size for it? I know you can buy a whole set on vapeing sites, but I only need that tiny one. I checked home depot/lowes/local hardware stores and they don't have anything that small. Any help would be great! Thanks

Edited by fishguy1123

Not having a spare handy, or my micrometer nearby... the rough size is 1.5mm ID, 4.0mm OD, and 0.5mm thickness.

Finding any that size at big-box stores may be hard, but I've seen offerings for quantities of ~ a dozen fill-screw o-rings on different sites, including eBay (yeah, I know... but just tossing it out there). Rather than buying kits with tank-rings and chimney rings, too... you can get them in lots, of individual sizes. I bought a pack of 12 chimney o-rings for mine (after I dropped one somewhere in my office) from the local vape-shop for $3. Might check your local shop... if they carry Kayfun/Russians, they may also carry replacement o-rings?