HELP! SPARKS!

I recently did a force patina on a Fuhattan. I cleaned it all up and put it together. I've been vaping it for about a week with no issues. I'm using an LG 35W battery with a .16 dual coil build.... same thing I've been using.

Tonight I bought a new RDA and put a build on. When I pulsed it on the FU I noticed sparks coming out around the button. I immediately thought short so I rechecked everything, no problems. I put the one on I've been using and got the same thing.

No hot button or hot battery, just sparks. It looks like steel wool catching but I cleaned it all up good. I used a dremel and cleaned the threads and even dismantled the button and cleaned all the magnets and contacts. I'm lost, please help.

No hot button or hot battery, just sparks. It looks like steel wool catching but I cleaned it all up good. I used a dremel and cleaned the threads and even dismantled the button and cleaned all the magnets and contacts. I'm lost, please help.

This part made me envision bic lighters.... I used to tap the flint flecks out of one into another causing sparks (they were actually little pieces of material that would catch on fire when dropped on the flame) This made me think of the little wires/material from a dremel wheel or possibly steel wool particles arcing and falling through the bottom of the button, or even copper shavings...who knows. I was just trying to figure out if they were falling out, or arcing.

Sorry it is just how my mind works....or I guess evidence of how it doesn't...lol

I was hoping that someone with a little more experience with mechanicals would offer up a little info!

I am not familiar with the Fuhattan switch.

Are the sparks jumping from one point to another on the mod, or actually falling/jumping away from the mod?

They aren't arcing, they're " falling" out of the button. I was thinking the same thing about the steel wool flecks left behind. They seem to have subsided since I posted this so I'm hoping they don't come back.

They aren't arcing, they're " falling" out of the button. I was thinking the same thing about the steel wool flecks left behind. They seem to have subsided since I posted this so I'm hoping they don't come back.

I am just glad you are not having any problems any more!