Club Or Group In California?

fatalis

Hi, all!

I was wondering if there are any groups that are located in the Los Angeles area? I looked and I don't seem to see one, I've looked on the e-cig forum also... If there aren't, I was thinking about starting one. Let me know what you guys think! 001_smile.gif Thanks!

Excellent idea Cade. I know there's a few of us on here from SoCal

all you smog breathers could head a couple hours north for the clean ocean breezes only 4 hours on 101 3 if you know how to drive

Edited by Gazoo

You're all welcome to visit BEAUTIFUL downtown Ridgecrest !

uhm thanks but my inlaws live in Caliente and thats close enough =P, next time we go visit we could meet in lake Is.

and one more thing why is a naval anything in the middle of the high desert???

Edited by Gazoo

Excellent idea Cade. I know there's a few of us on here from SoCal

That sounds great! You're all more than welcome! I live in Westwood a couple blocks south of Wilshire Blvd, but I propose a name for our club, how about The Hollywood Vers Club?

I'm sure most of you (if not all) have been vaping longer than I have, but I still think an LA group is in order. Maybe we could even get together once in a while? It would certainly make learning how to do certain things like how to make your own cartridge mods, etc. much easier than trying to watch how-to vids on YouTube *lol*

If you guys have facebook/myspace pages, pm me with the URLs so I can get to know you better! I have 2 myspace pages:

http://www.myspace.com/fatalis13

http://www.myspace.com/cicilycade

Great! I honestly didn't think there would be responses so quickly! I'm excited, and I really just assumed that there would already be groups in a huge city such as L.A...! biggrin.gif

uhm thanks but my inlaws live in Caliente and thats close enough =P, next time we go visit we could meet in lake Is.

and one more thing why is a naval anything in the middle of the high desert???

Lake Is. ..... Right up the road !

Plenty of open land to...... ah..... test...................things !

Lake Is. ..... Right up the road !

Plenty of open land to...... ah..... test...................things !

see and you probably thought heck noone comes out near ridgecrest ever huh?

although i must say im shocked there are no valley dwellers yet. no fresno, madera. or bakersfield. hmmm

That sounds great! You're all more than welcome! I live in Westwood a couple blocks south of Wilshire Blvd, but I propose a name for our club, how about The Hollywood Vers Club?

biggrin.gif

Oops, I meant The Hollywood VAPERS Club, duh! :thumbsup:

"Tragic Mountain" LOL, seriously huh!

I absolutely LOVE Magic Mountain, was just there on Halloween!!! I'm somewhat of an adrenaline junkie... :rofl:

PM me, maybe we can exchange phone #s