How much juice do you use in a week?

Not yet,, I fill tanks,, I just started on the 7th & went from a tricycle to a Lexus in a few weeks(thanks ta ebay)..

I also have a great vape shop that I frequent where the owner of it treats me like a human instead of anuther sale..

I did order a Vertex RDA from Fasttech the other day,, just wait'n...

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011384/1978400-vertex-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

Ahhh ok. I got you mixed up with someone else. But still, 60ml is not that bad of a dollar amount compared to the stink sticks huh? I'm still on the cigs part time but will be getting much better equipment very soon. Thinking 60ml of 24mg a week should do me good and keep me off them...

• 1 month later...

20-30. I've started dripping within the past 2 weeks so I expect that number to rise sharply. Next major purchase is gonna be some DIY supplies....After a new MVP.....and a new RDA.....and.....and ummm...oh yeah, some DIY supplies.

Edited by gag8tor

• 1 month later...

Six months ago, I was running ~ 20ml/week, with a bit more if using my RTA's.

Since I've started DIY, and cut my Nicotine levels by half what I was using last fall.. I expected my weekly ML to increase... but it hasn't... I'm still running the same ml/week, well, actually a bit less... between 15 and 20ml/week, regardless of tank or RTA I use.

I'm up to 42ml in my tanks of 36mg plus around 8ml of between 6&12mg dripping...

Total I average around 50ml I guess. And it's the cheap stuff. Nasty cheap!!! Juice is going up in price so much that it's gonna be cheaper to go back to smoking soon I afraid...

I will "NOT" give up though...I will sell everything I own first...

• 1 month later...

I just use a evic with a KPT2 tank mostly and go through about 5ml per day, Makes me feel like a lightweight. Just spent 4 days in Washington took 3 10ml bottles brought back about 15ml, when I drive I vape a lot, and I spent a lot of time driving.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a heavy smoker myself...  I never finish my 10ml bottle every week, and I vape very regularly. I guessing you guys use very high power in your vaporizers ?

​Subtanks love the juice lol

Since I dropped Nic to 12mg for my tanks,
I now use between 12 to 16 ml per week.
Fill them ( holds about 4ml ) and rewick after second fill
and new coil at the end of the week. ( kayfun and Russian )
Getting ready to drop to 6mg next week.

Cesar I vape relatively low power, 7.4w at 1.8 ohm about the equivalent of a non VV who battery maybe a tad higher, and use about 4-5ml a day at 18mg. I vape more than my wife because I can vape openly anywhere at work so it's on my desk or in my hand all day lol

Cesar I vape relatively low power, 7.4w at 1.8 ohm about the equivalent of a non VV who battery maybe a tad higher, and use about 4-5ml a day at 18mg. I vape more than my wife because I can vape openly anywhere at work so it's on my desk or in my hand all day lol

I vape a lot too... similar to what you saying, I always have the vaporizer in my hand... I wonder if some tanks burns juice less efficiency than others.

Well, since I got my sub tanks I've definitely upped my juice consumption but not by much as I'm finding my sweet spot is in the .9 - 1.2 ohm range where I get the performance I want with relatively slightly higher power.  While juice consumption has gone up per vaping session, those sessions are a little shorter and I don't feel compelled to suck on it constantly which I am more inclined to do with the ego set up. 

20 mls or so

• 3 weeks later...

I really should check it out.  I've got so many bottles open and going at the same time as well as so many tanks full, 1/2, 1/4 full.  I never know how much I use.  When I was smoking is was so easy.  2 packs a day unless drinking then it's more.  I guess it would be nice to know.