How much juice do you use in a week?

18-22ml per week, depending on which tanks I use, and if there are any stressful deadlines that week :)

I did hit/break 30ml the week I received my RDA. Oddly enough, I use it very very rarely now... much less than I expected I would :)

Edited by Earthling789

I have got very unpredictable. I was going through as much as 35-40ml/week of my all day vape. Last month I cut that nearly in half, but I started dripping and went through 90ml/month of my dripping flavor. This month has averaged 25/week in my Nautilus, and 15ml/week

of my dripping flavor.

I think a lot of mine is determined by my schedule. I drip more when I am at home, or in motels (if I bring my RDA).

I really enjoy the dripping, but I do run through the juice. I have a secondary flavor I found, that I kinda like, but it was a 70pg/30vg/12mg juice, I cut it 50/50 with VG and it is working good. This makes it pretty reasonable cost wise to drip.

Every time this question is asked I always mean to start keeping track.

It hasn't happened yet.

Still have no clue how much I vape per week or even per day. At any given moment I'm dripping my ADV and switching between 6 - 10 different tanks. It all depends on what I feel like at the time. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I'm dripping about 15ml's a week.But if I vape one juice out of my Nautilus I can make a 30ml bottle last 2 weeks

I go through about 100-120ml a week. I also usually have to fight the other 3 Vapers in the house from stealing my jyice... Lol

wow,that's a lot of juice lol

• 2 weeks later...

Seem to be right around 20ml a week.
Once, I put the all metal sections on my two tanks so I couldn't see how much I had left.
That will slow you down some.
"Is the next hit the dry one ! "
Kind of fun.