VapeCon 2014!

Ok, so I was lucky enough to get to attend the Electronic Cigarette Convention (ECC) this summer. Now I was informed by my husband that VAPECON will be in the same location as the ECC was (Ontario Convention Center) at the end of this month! Holy cow! Free juice, fun activities, I'm in! Well, I will be if I can afford it.

So, just curious, will anyone from the forum be attending? It is Friday Oct.31 thru Sunday Novemer 2. We would be going on the Saturday event.

Maybe we can organize a meet up there!

Michelle

ONTARIO?! I'll be there!

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea this was happening!

I will be going whatever day the VT attendees decide they will be going. I live close enough to make it all three days if I want.

Edited by Bushwick

Bushwick, if you can go all three days, totally do it! Freebies!!! Lots of booths will be giving out free juice (granted, they usually only have 0, 3, and 6 mg, but hey its free!!!

website is www.vapeconusa.com and you can preregister for all 3 days, for only 15$! I sent them an email to see if we can preregister for only a one day pass, so I will let you all know when I find out.

It should be lots of fun. The ECC was a blast, but this one looks more geared to the actual vapers, not just trying to get you to buy devices. There is even going to be a cloud comp if you are into that kind of thing.

I'm so excited!

Edited by mkauthen

• 2 weeks later...