Its been one of those days...

The day started out well enough. Hubby and I took our 16 yr old to get his haircut. As we are getting out of the van, hubby somehow drops his vape out of his holster, and the Nautilus Adjustable Airflow tank shatters. Then, after the haircut, we go to get hubby his new shoes, he has been wearing the same pair for about 2 years. Yep, no shoes that fit the budget that fit his feet properly. Then we go to try a brick and mortar vape shop to see if they have a deal on a new tank. Door says they open at 11, its noon, and they are closed. So, now we came home. Defeated and hubby in a grizzly bear mood.

So my question is this, is there any site that sells just the pyrex part of the tank, all the other pieces are fine, just need the pyrex glass part of the Nautilus Adjustable Airflow. I googled it, and came up with nothing...

What a day. And its not even halfway over yet...

Michelle

lol thanks. ok, so the Nautilus replacement tank should work on the adjustable airflow tanks, right? Yep, I am new and I'm tired of buying the wrong parts.

Oh, I forgot one detail of hubby's bad day. After he shattered his tank in the parking lot, he picked up all the pieces of glass so that no one ruined a tire. And yep, cut his thumb open. I think he should just go back to bed, its safer.

Ok, so since we don't have the money right now to buy replacement glass for hubby's Nautilus, I gave him mine. So, I will use my protank 2 (filled w/ my coffee juice), and the plastic tanks for now. Fingers crossed that no more vaping cautastrphes happen in the near future!!! Sheesh, what a day. On a good note, my sister realized that hubby was having a bad day, so she provided him with some tequila. (I don't drink anymore, so he's on his own there). He is currently in a much better mood! LOLOL I just sit here laughing at him and his silliness....

Oh, and I made a delicious dinner of pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy, so everyone is full and happy. Its ended up being a good day.

Oh, and I made a delicious dinner of pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy, so everyone is full and happy. Its ended up being a good day.

One of the only things that can keep me from smoking, other than vaping, is a great meal. Sounds great! My wife made beef stew with cornbread tonight. It was an overcast, cool, damp day today. It hit the spot! I can't wait for morning, she is making breakfast burritos with homemade tortillas and pico de gallo. I love Sunday mornings!

I can't wait for morning, she is making breakfast burritos with homemade tortillas and pico de gallo. I love Sunday mornings!

That sounds delicious! Around here we smother everything with green chili (it's a gravy/stew made with pork, onion, tomatoes and green chilies) and then melt some shredded cheddar over the top. There's a local restaurant that makes breakfast burritos that are more like flautas and smothered. Mmmmm. Now I'm hungry. :(

Its always amazing to me how much good food helps. :) I love to cook, and luckily for my family it is cheaper to cook from scratch, then to buy junk food, premade food, or eat out. LOL

I think tomorrow I will be having hubby grill some chicken, since it is supposed to be sunny (and Football!) Yep, sounds like a plan to me....

That sounds delicious! Around here we smother everything with green chili (it's a gravy/stew made with pork, onion, tomatoes and green chilies) and then melt some shredded cheddar over the top. There's a local restaurant that makes breakfast burritos that are more like flautas and smothered. Mmmmm. Now I'm hungry. :(

That sounds great. I love green chili! Most of my wife's cooking is more traditional Mexican, using the jalepeno, and arbol chilie. I love it, but have really got into more of the green chilies, tomatillo, stuff lately. She does not know how to cook it well, yet. As I travel around I find dishes that I like and we try to figure them out at home using the internet, my poor sense of taste, and her good cooking ability! I enjoy cooking too, but we both can't cook together. She is a "sprinkle of this, and a dash of that" type cook. I use measuring spoons, scales, recipes, and notes... It all works though!

Its always amazing to me how much good food helps. :) I love to cook, and luckily for my family it is cheaper to cook from scratch, then to buy junk food, premade food, or eat out. LOL

I think tomorrow I will be having hubby grill some chicken, since it is supposed to be sunny (and Football!) Yep, sounds like a plan to me....

We both love good food, but it is just us. Her kids are grown, and it is so hard to cook/shop for 2. She has such a hard time with it. She still cooks like there are 4 of us in the house. Plenty of left overs, but I am not a big left over guy. We both work out of town so we are only home in the evenings a few nights during the week, and here on weekends. It sometimes seems it is cheaper for us to eat out. We live in a small town with only 2 restaurants. No matter which one you go to you wish you had gone to the other...lol.

Edited by jasonculp

LOL, I can imagine with your schedules, and only two of you, it may be cheaper (and easier!) to eat out. lol In our house, it is me and hubby, our 5 kids ages 9 to 19, and my mom and step dad. So, yea, eating out is definitely not in the budget, lol. Geez when I type out how many people are in this house, its a wonder there is ever any food in the house! No wonder we are always broke. lol

At one time we had My Wife, my step-daughter, her son, my sister-in-law, and my father-in-law in the house. It was only for a few weeks until the sister-in-law, and father-in-law moved into another house. It was a mad house! We couldn't keep enough food, or toilet paper...lol.

Bless you! I can't imagine how difficult it is, but you are blessed!

My wife comes from a large family. She was raised on a farm in a 2 bedroom house with 12 brothers and sisters. I love all of the stories and great memories she has. My childhood was so mundane compared to hers!

oh gosh, the toilet paper! Seriously, that is no joke, we run out all the time! LOL We all were living in a one bedroom, one bedroom house for 3 years after my husband got out of the Army. We are now living in the lap of luxury, in a 3 bedroom house (still only 1 bathroom).

Yep, I tell people I live in a zoo. Between the 9 human bodies, we also have a beagle and a boxer. It is a mad house indeed. Trying to keep track of work and school schedules, planning and cooking meals, cleaning the house, and doing all the driving for all the school aged kids is indeed a full time job. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it, lol. The good news is, on the weekends, I don't have to drive anywhere! LOL

Ok, I'm officially off to bed. night all!