Where to buy e-liquid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure what I would do if Fuzion went away as I have vaped one flavor for approaching 3 years. I highly recommend them they have some good complex flavors but are not super cheap. My wife on the other hand loves Peppermint and we have tried them from everywhere but ECBlends has the only one she likes. Every other one has a candy-cane taste where ECBlends has more of the raw peppermint taste of altoids.

Just visited 'Five Pawns' via the link posted in this thread. I would guess that their juice is out of this world. It has to be at $27.50 for 30ml. I have to assume at that price it will fill my tank by itself and sing to me while I vape. Yikes.

Went to 'Naturals e-liquids', but I guess you must have to pull hen's teeth to find pricing. If I can't find prices within a minute, I'm outathere.

Guess I'll stick with Mt. Baker and EC Blends.

On 11/8/2015, 8:47:48, kerk said:

Just visited 'Five Pawns' via the link posted in this thread. I would guess that their juice is out of this world. It has to be at $27.50 for 30ml. I have to assume at that price it will fill my tank by itself and sing to me while I vape. Yikes.

Went to 'Naturals e-liquids', but I guess you must have to pull hen's teeth to find pricing. If I can't find prices within a minute, I'm outathere.

I love Five Pawn's Queen Side, it's a blood orange with French vanilla. To me, it's worth the price tag.  :)  I've tried their other flavors too but none of them stuck with me like the Queen Side.

• 3 months later...

Try my go to juice line, never had a problem with them, the link is http://www.incrediblebulkjuice.com/ its 29$ for a 120 ml bottle of juice. I also found a coupon code for them online its 33VIP that code will get you 33% off. Hope you enjoy the juice as much as i do. I use one of their juices for my daily vape, never got sick of it. 

• 1 month later...

Some chose quality over quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

@Tug Hi,

I have used DFW Vapor and found it hit or miss between the B&M stores themselves. I like the store by Stonebriar but have had so-so experiences at the McKinney shop. Which one do you use and like? I really like their Cool Mint and Cinnamon Firestorm but not so much their French Vanilla but I wasn't using a sub tank might try it again once I upgrade tanks. I ordered a Natilus and a subtank. Hopefully that will make it taste better.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...