Vision USB Chargers

bcartervol98

Since I am at the point where I only use Vision batteries and additionally because my wife until very recently would never swab out her connection before plugging her batteries in to charge resulting in highly burned and corroded leads I decided to replace all 8 of my Joyetech USB Chargers with 8 Vision USB chargers. I have to say I am impressed with the look, design and the connections are completely uniform and without flaw (unlike a couple of my Joyetechs that came in with haphazard threading). The light is much larger on the charger and makes it easier to see when fully charged and my Spinner 2s seem to charge about an hour faster on them but it does not fix the occasional need to unplug and replug in the battery because of the pause bug.

Now if my wife doesn't clean her battery before plugging it in I am going to have to insist she no longer do any charging lol. With the number of spares we both have there is never a time we do not have 10 fully charged between the two of us and sharing is not an issue (even though I mark mine to know whose they are because she destroys things).

The B&M about 20 miles away has genuine products and really good prices on "common" products. I generally check them before ordering online for things like this. If theirs are <$8, I'll snag one locally because after shipping for just one, that would be inline with prices. If they're asking $10 or more, I'll be hitting sweet-vapes (and probably spend $50 or more on things I don't need :) )

The B&M about 20 miles away has genuine products and really good prices on "common" products. I generally check them before ordering online for things like this. If theirs are <$8, I'll snag one locally because after shipping for just one, that would be inline with prices. If they're asking $10 or more, I'll be hitting sweet-vapes (and probably spend $50 or more on things I don't need :) )

Yes for just one I get that. Sweet-Vapes shipping is $3 up to a certain amount then goes into the "insured shipping" status or something lol. No free shipping there but amazing customer service. I have a power strip where I often have 5-6 charging at the same time plus I keep a charger at my work, my wifes work and on the boat. I have chargers everywhere lol.

It also probably costs at least $5-6 to drive 20 miles lol. Its the accounting in me that makes me think about things like that. For me shipping is cheaper haha.

Edited by bcartervol98

Hahaha, yes I consider gas costs too, which is why I do a LOT of online shopping, or plan my local shopping to make as few trips as possible!

My family thinks I'm a little nuts because I ride my motorcycles even in the winter, but ~50mpg is triple what my truck gets, and double two of my cars! I even do grocery shopping on the bike... good luggage can hold $100 worth of groceries and not even squish the bread :)

Hahaha, yes I consider gas costs too, which is why I do a LOT of online shopping, or plan my local shopping to make as few trips as possible!

My family thinks I'm a little nuts because I ride my motorcycles even in the winter, but ~50mpg is triple what my truck gets, and double two of my cars! I even do grocery shopping on the bike... good luggage can hold $100 worth of groceries and not even squish the bread :)

Right on motorcycles are great on gas. I grew up a motorcycle fanatic but somewhere in my 20s I lost interest and now every penny of recreational vehicles for me goes into boating. That plus I used to not be afraid to get hurt and now I am not so much because of the pain but more the monetary loss that would accompany a serious injury. Its why I no longer jump off cliffs and wakeboard haha. Well that and being 44 and at this point sitting on the boat listening to Led Zeppelin Box Set on shuffle while drinking good bourbon sounds way better haha.

I keep cotton swabs at my charging station so that cleaning the battery prior to charging is easier :)

So do I but the trick is getting my wife to use them lol. Since I started vaping I never have less than 2 boxes of QTips on hand I go through them.

I think replacing 8 chargers opened her eyes I watched her clean one out before plugging it in last night. Even she commented on how much smoother the Spinners attach to the Vision charger. Sometimes you had to wiggle the JoyeTech charger around to get it to screw in and connect.

Edited by bcartervol98

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines