So I Was Wondering....

Valhoon

Okay so...I have a Eleaf Ijust.... It's nice and all and works but I want something more...custom

I know rebuildables are advised for seasoned vapers...But I have some background in electronics and electrical work and understand how electricity and how it works (lots of research)

This is what I'm thinking. So lemme know what you think.

http://www.vapepg.co...kraken&CartID=1

And for the mod I was thinking this.

http://www.vapepg.co...p/vrnemesis.htm

HCigar makes excellent clones, and their Nemesis is really good. I want their Kraken, but don't have one yet.

I do agree with Charles, perhaps a Kayfun or Russian 91% would be easier for a beginner than a Genesis-style tank?

Really though, it's up to you and your confidence level :)

I'm fine with building a dual coil. Don't they chuck out more vapor anyways? I know most of that depends on the ohms and the gauge of the wire vs surface area but at least in my mind it would produce more vapor than a single coil but also eat my batteries a lot faster. 99 dollars for just a tank on the Russian 91 is just a bit out of my range ATM though I do want one. I would also like to buy a russian big for a home ONLY rig one day too. I want something with a tank for capacity so I'm not having to constantly drip. But I want something with nice dense flavor and a nice throat thump.

dont be scared of dripping its really not as bad as people think it is... obviously a tank that you fill up in the morning and go for the rest of the day is easier... but with me at work it takes me 2 sedonds to take off the topcap saturate the wick and pop it back on and take halls.. it scared me at first and i never thought I would get into dripping until I tried it... and then i fell in love haha

Nothing wrong with buying clones, as long as they are reputable clones (EhPro, HCigar, Infinite, etc.). Some of the no-name clones are surprisingly well built too, but they are hit-and-miss, especially if ordering online, where you can't play with it before buying it. All of my MODs and RDA/RBAs are clones... if I bought genuine, I'd be broke!

Fish is right, the Kayfun and Russians are virtually identical. Standards are 22mm diameter, and they make larger versions too, for 26650 MODs, which are 28-30mm. In one of my recent posts, I pointed out the major differences between the Russians and the versions of Kayfuns, so you may want to check it out to see which style/version is the best fit for you.

Charles is also correct... the Kayfun/Russian are forgiving in coil-builds and wicking, but are tempermental if you use too much or too little wick, get the wick down into the juice channels, or have the coil too close to the air-port. Definitely don't over-fill... they WILL leak until the pressure equalizes, and really thin juices may over-wick and leak too!

okay so...I got my setup. I decided to get an authentic SMOK Fury-S mod and a Eleaf Lemo...I kept wanting to go with the fogger but my local shop kept praising the Lemo...Wondering if they were just trying to make a sale having a deal with Eleaf or if it's better? But so far I like it. I really wanted an RTA so I wouldn't have to carry a load of juices with me all the time but I wanted a rebuildable.

002_zpsd326149d.jpg