Back to tanks?

Chritov11. That's how I quit. Patriot RDA. .38 ohm so warm like an analog and vapor you can feel in your lungs like an analog. Instead of vaping constant with a tank I did one fill and a break outside. Treat it like a smoke break. Plus I realized I like smoking to be outside. Once I treated it like a smoke break I stopped constantly thinking about it. Now I'm backing to a tank and kept it warm and dense like an analog. I plan to stop all together. Though.

I never thought I would even get a clearomizer. Don't even talk to me about cloud chasing. But inch by inch I got into RDA. MY OWN. not a buddies to try. You have to build your own.

Exactly what happened to me! Same step by step story haha I was just hesitant at first because the flavor wasn't right when dripping but now I'll always have my nautilus and my rda with me just to switch it up! I tanked all day and now I'm tired of the flavor so using he dripper on my way home will reset my tastebudds I guess haha I like variety but I stick to the same too when I find what I like. A couple different set ups is what I'm gonna run!

I feel like juice made for droppers has different flavor. Tailored for the full on strength and flavor an rda produces. I found with my new kayfun build I am getting an overwhelmingly balanced flavor. I'm now a dedicated flavor chaser. :)