ADVICE ON RELIABLE VAPOR PRODUCTS

RICO1

WIFE AND I NEW AND TIRED OF BUYING PRODUCTS THAT EITHER, LEAK,QUIT WORKING ETC ETC....WE GO TO A SMOK SHOP AND OBVIOUSLY THEY END SELLING US A TANK AND A BATTERY THAT A DAY OR TWO LATER JUST A SAD STORY,WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE. TY IN ADVANCE AND PLZ HELP US

Be careful of cheap knock-offs... The shop closest to me may only be a couple miles away, but they sell 99% "cheap" clones and knock-offs at "genuine" prices. Sadly, most of the people that have been shopping there are oblivious to the fact they are buying junk, and they get discouraged with vaping... ultimately giving up on it, or bad-mouthing the technology, which discourages others from trying it as an alternative to smoking. Shops like this do more harm than good!

Buy from a reputable vendor, either online of B&M. Avoid eBay, unless you are VERY sure of what you are buying and trust the seller. Check the equipment for Trademarks, Logos, etc. to ensure you're buying the real thing! Some copies are really good copies, and they work exactly the same, but some are not worth your time.

I also recommend the Vision Spinner, but the Kanger EVOD and EVOD Twist are also excellent. JoyeTech also makes a good VV battery, as well as excellent static-voltage batteries. My first batteries were JoyeTech knock-offs, and they worked... but after 4-months, they no longer held a charge... by comparison, my genuine batteries are still like-new after 5-months!

Tanks... also a matter of choice. Most people here gravitate towards Aspire (Nautilus) or Kanger (protanks, EVOD, AeroTanks) as their go-to's. I prefer the Kanger ProTank2 with added air-flow base, as well as their AeroTank. They work well, are simple to operate, clean, and the replacement coils are <1/3 the price of Aspire's coils (even cheaper if you buy in bulk)... and last just as long.

The V|T store sells only genuine products, and there is a list of "approved" vendors such as Sweet-Vapes in the vendor section of the forum. You should be safe in buying genuine articles from these vendors. Again, there is nothing wrong with "some" clones or knock-offs, but IMO, saving a few bucks isn't worth it, especially when you're just starting out!