18350 batteries

Vaporsmith

The 700 mAh 18350 that I use in my Provari mini just doesn't last long enough so I'd be interested in any recs, too. Either that or I need to get my butt in gear and buy the extention already so I can use the 3400 mAh Panasonic 18650s instead. :)

I looked and looked and looked. Just not a big selection in the 350 market. I do love my V5 with a 350, so svelte. But it wont last more then 4 hours or so. With a largish 650, I can almost go two days, :?)

Over on another forum it was mentioned the Sigelei was not a very god bat, :?(

This market has a good track record of listening to the consumer, so maybe its just a matter of time before a super 18350 is released.

R

The 700 mAh 18350 that I use in my Provari mini just doesn't last long enough so I'd be interested in any recs, too. Either that or I need to get my butt in gear and buy the extention already so I can use the 3400 mAh Panasonic 18650s instead. :)

Those are what I`m using in my V5, they are great in it, last almost two days, two KF tanks. Its just that they are`nt good for the dripper, so oh well. Its like everything has to have it own battery, and then a back up of its own battery, ha ,ha, ha.

I sure hope so, but I think its just a mattery of cell size. I don't think we will ever see a 350 2600mah haha.

Id be happy with a "good" 2000 mah. It should last at least most of the day. With all this green tech going on there is allot of energy focused on batteries and tech always trickles down. Heck, I have a 400 dolor LARGE flat screen and I would have not thought it possible 5 years ago.

Hers to Faith, HOPE and Love, :?)

Cheers,

R

PS, since I`m peeing against the wind, how about a thermo nuclear V5, never have to change the battery and amps to spare, LOL.

Sparc. By the time I make it home I've gone through 3 vtc-5 18650's. This my hate for 18350. :-p

I know what you mean. I was just messing with you.

I use 18650 at home while dripping and that last me the rest of the night. For 18350 I use a tank and keep it around 1ohm, two batteries is good for my work day.

18500 is a good option while still keeping the PV small and get more mah vs 18350. I'm not willing at this time to spend money on another set of batteries.

Edited by sparc