screw on bottom of RDA

Vydall

I have no idea. I'm sure it is a clone but it doesn't say anything about it on the box aside from the name.

And I'm using it on my maraxus. I'm getting PO'd with this thing. It is just one issue after the other. First my bottom contact was bad. And now the top pin won't reach the RDA. I'm thinking of breaking my budget and just ordering a cartel from vaperoyals. I just wish I didn't have to wait for it to get here.

I don`t have an Omega, so this is only general information and may not apply to your kit.

But, GENERALLY, that is a screw. Its used to hold down your positive coil block to the atty head. Generally it should be tight, if not it can allow your coil block to move about causing all sorts of problems (kaboom?).

I did see one suggestion about shimming these out with a washer, but you would want to make sure the washer is an exact fit both id and od, and does`nt ground to your 510 threaded pipe. You would want an ohm meter to be safe about it.

And I have`nt heard a good thing about the maraxus (clone!), looks cool as hell, but not a single good thing Iv seen written about it.

Best,

R

Edited by VapeHappy

And I have`nt heard a good thing about the maraxus (clone!), looks cool as hell, but not a single good thing Iv seen written about it.

Best,

R

Thanks for the reply. I had seen some good things about it but oh well. I ordered a cartel and I've been investigating the mod head, aka destroying it. Lol I'm using my nautilus tank and itaste mvp until the cartel arrives.