hammer mod Woot finally found one and ordered the cool looking mod

Spyke_696

Just ordered a hammer mod idk how good they are but it looks cool and I hear good things so I had 2 get one but with my exciting news that my nemesis is no longer my only tube I have a question ... so I would like 2 use a 18650 with it even thoe I did order an e fest 18350 with it but can I put the battery facing up the shafts to the atty and not extended off the other side of the base if so how do you do so

I've been looking at those myself, and IIRC, the extension tube extends from the firing button (unscrew the button cap, add tube, put button cap on extension tube), not the 510 connection... :( To keep the "Hammer" look, you have to stick with 18350 batteries, which is not a bad thing, really. I guess if you used the extension as the "hammer handle", and a small RDA, it may still retain the ball-peen hammer look?

Edited by Earthling789

to start sorry its a bunch of rambling i came and typed this after i wrote the below durring unboxing and vaping it

ok well i got it and its kinda realy weird ... looks amazing with the kayfun and it gives better vapor than the neme with the kayfun but when i put my mephisto on it .... its like wohhh wtf happened and same goes with all my drippers even with a 18650 nothing it dont subohm for crap but again kayfun is fun with this mod ... nemesis is still the ring leader for my vaping ways nemesis + mephisto = short puff will fill a warehouse and a big one will well make everything go gone for a few lol but all over sorry for my nemesis talk .... all over scores but back to the mod this beast u can use to work out with shes heavy after my mephisto i said mehhhh to my kayfun but this mod has revived my kayfun .... feels real good in the hand seats well at least in mine ...

looks- 10 out of 10

vapor production- ( rda 1 out of 10 "so far maybe its fixable") (rba 10 out of 10)

quality- 8 out of 10 i give it an 8 because the spring is weak and already gave out gotta find somthing there

threads- 6 out of 10 sharp and not super smooth i cut my finger pulling my rda off of it and they are kinda annoying but the

over all its great would i buy another one ... yes because my wife wants it and i wont part with it lol may be mean 2 her and buy her a clone she dont vape much and id also like to compare

any other questions i may have missed ask ill let u know

So, you bought an authentic? And, the threads are not smooth? Interesting!

I was looking at the HCigar clone. I've seen them from $35-45 on different sites, and I trust HCigar...

Now, about the firing button... I thought they were Magnetic, not spring-loaded?

to start sorry its a bunch of rambling i came and typed this after i wrote the below durring unboxing and vaping it

ok well i got it and its kinda realy weird ... looks amazing with the kayfun and it gives better vapor than the neme with the kayfun but when i put my mephisto on it .... its like wohhh wtf happened and same goes with all my drippers even with a 18650 nothing it dont subohm for crap but again kayfun is fun with this mod ... nemesis is still the ring leader for my vaping ways nemesis + mephisto = short puff will fill a warehouse and a big one will well make everything go gone for a few lol but all over sorry for my nemesis talk .... all over scores but back to the mod this beast u can use to work out with shes heavy after my mephisto i said mehhhh to my kayfun but this mod has revived my kayfun .... feels real good in the hand seats well at least in mine ...

looks- 10 out of 10

vapor production- ( rda 1 out of 10 "so far maybe its fixable") (rba 10 out of 10)

quality- 8 out of 10 i give it an 8 because the spring is weak and already gave out gotta find somthing there

threads- 6 out of 10 sharp and not super smooth i cut my finger pulling my rda off of it and they are kinda annoying but the

over all its great would i buy another one ... yes because my wife wants it and i wont part with it lol may be mean 2 her and buy her a clone she dont vape much and id also like to compare

Um Yap, which way do the batteries go?

Can you put them under the atty? Or are you stuck putting them under the button? (thereby forming a large L shape)

These peeps putting up pics showing it one way (when it surely wont work that way) are gonna piss me off, LOL.

Tanks,

R

Batteries only go one way you can't pit them up any tube to the Addy

and yes got the authentic I don't wanna say the are not smooth I may have miss worded that they are weird to start the threading in and the threads like I said are sharp ... and no this one is a tiny spring I don't see how it could be a magnet I do not see a magnet fitting in there or I'd convert it

but I just now ordered the h cigar clone for my wife stand by for the side by side look if you want

looks- 10 out of 10

Thanks! Sounds awesome if its Kayfun ready. Great review :)

Weird on the sub ohm thing.

Ya sorry again on my review it was a bunch of rambling lol but I think I got everything out I needed to say it would have been better if it was a video review I took it to work so I'll give an updated review after a night of vaping on it so far I'm loving it feels good looks good and I'll retry the sub ohm if this thing can sub ohm it will make it all the more better but so far now that I'm used to the threads they work much better the machining is quality I do not regreat forking out for this mod can't wait to see what my employees think of it

Cons i don't like the there's only 1 but it survs a purpose the fire button spins i like them locked from spinning but the reason it spins is so when you go to lock the button from firing in Ur pocket the whole button don't unscrew speaking the button lock is a pain it's so tiny lol

Ok setting in my car waiting 2 start work I messed with my mephisto and hammer and found it was fertile bad connection to it so I tryed out of wondering turning the battery around and walla it hits sweet on it still not as good as neme but still could win a comp I'd bet if I can just figure out an extention for it I'd be golden