NOOOO!

christov11

You have to love the "gateway" argument ...... (Sarcasm on)

"Oh yeah, this vaping is cool, but I have a good idea, let's burn some leaves, inhale it, stink up the place and cough like crazy and then pay 10 Xs more for it!!! Yeah, that's a good idea!"

I am all for the regulation pertaining to minors, but if you think about it.

How did we all start vaping i have 20+ friends including my parents who picked up vaping as a way to quit smoking. I started vaping to quick smoking. going on 2 and half months of no a single analog. My dad is a month in and has not touch an analog. I went to my local vape shop just last week and they ID everyone when they walk in per kentucky regulations on "vaping" considered a tobacco product.

Now even if they regulate it like other tobacco products they will still have youth (under 18) doing just like people smoke weed cause its illegal. I personally do not vape inside restaurants or other public place that ban smoking. simply for the fact that its seen as smoking even though we all know its not. They shouldn't make stricter laws on vaping just like colorado hasn't made stricter laws on legal weed usage.

Just keep on vaping like we always do and keep the open mind that no respectable study has been conducted on vaping since its a relatively new trend and doesn't have prolonged usage for a lot of people as of yet.

ya normally i take a small hit in restaurants and then hold it in my lungs till the vapor goes away. it's what i do when i'm flying too. gets my nic fix and is easier than dipping (which i still do offshore on the rig floor where eciggs are forbidden for safety reasons)

• 1 month later...

reputable studies can not by definition be performed quickly

nor should articles contain typos.

10% of 6th graders have tried ecigs? I wonder what the percentage of 6th graders who have tried cigarettes is, I bet it is higher. more picking and choosing facts to further an agenda.

I wont say I am against vaping in public, but we have to remember that most people have no clue what it is. they see huge clouds coming out of our mouths and in their minds it is bad. they dont know that its harmless, and I cant blame them for that and respect their choice.

I was taking a kid home from work the other day in my topless jeep and I started vaping, next thing I know he is coughing. Im like???? he had never seen it and he was horribly allergic to tobacco smoke. Tricked himself into some sort of reaction.

Edited by Tweak

its the placebo effect. whenevr I see people caughing around me even if im in a designated area for smoking. since my PV puts out probably 10x more vapor than a cigarette would put out smoke people tend to go nuts. a couple have asked and a few have made remarks but as soon as they did, I politely informed them of what it was and how it works and they apologize every time and try to awkwardly laugh and turn away.

• 1 month later...