Thinking about a VAMO...

Anyone have one? How do you like it? How long have you had it?

Right now, I am running an EGO C TWIST w/ a Nautilus Mini

I really like this setup, don't get me wrong, just kinda curious as to how

much better my vaping experience could be...

I was talking with a friend last night and I thought that mech mods with RDAs

offered a cool smoke that's why cloud chasers lung inhale and produce what they do.

He set me straight on that, which kinda turned me off the idea.

I am still on the fence about an APV, sounds nice, higher outputs and removable

batteries... Help me out guys!

ALSO, whats the max I should pay for one? My local shop has em for 60... just the device...

Noticed on Vamos site, that you can get just the device for like 30 and for 60 get it with battery and charger.

Edited by jsiddlehfx

Anyone have one? How do you like it? How long have you had it?

Right now, I am running an EGO C TWIST w/ a Nautilus Mini

I really like this setup, don't get me wrong, just kinda curious as to how

much better my vaping experience could be...

I was talking with a friend last night and I thought that mech mods with RDAs

offered a cool smoke that's why cloud chasers lung inhale and produce what they do.

He set me straight on that, which kinda turned me off the idea.

I am still on the fence about an APV, sounds nice, higher outputs and removable

batteries... Help me out guys!

ALSO, whats the max I should pay for one? My local shop has em for 60... just the device...

Noticed on Vamos site, that you can get just the device for like 30 and for 60 get it with battery and charger.

I have 2 Vamo 5. Gave all my other stuff away to my nephews. I really like the Vamo. Great vaping experience. After I got mine my brother got 2 as well. I got royally ripped off on my first one paid premo price at the B&M for it. came with everything, 2 18350 batteries, charger, clearomzer or cartomizer (confusing to me) (which I quickly gave a way) for 105.00. OUCH! they are heavy if you are used to a spinner or EGO type battery, so that will take some getting used to. But I will never go back to the Spinner or Ego's. Hope this helped some.

I've had a Vamo V3 and liked it Upgraded to the Vamo V5 because the finish is better after they went back to the v2 style of finish. It's a great device for the cost. Will work great with the aspire mini I use mine with both the mini and regular nautilus. They're simple to use if you stick to wattage mode which is what I would recommend. No need to match volts to coil resistance with an ohms law table then just use the watts you want and it will match the volts for you. I recommend somewhere between 9 and 11 watts for the stock 1.8 ohm nautilus mini coils. Battery life is great if you get some good 18650 batteries. I would suggest the efest button top ones if you get a vamo v5. It's definitely a step up from the ego style battery and if you don't want a mech mod it's probably the best way to go. You can shop around for price but I'd order from a good USA based site and don't fall for the all in one packages. Just get the device and a pair of good batteries with a decent charger.

They are decent PVs, just don't buy into the claimed 5A output, it's actually less than 3A.

FWIW using a pair of 18350s will enable you get about ~24W with a 1.3-1.5Ω atty (it can then do a bit over 4A). You need to click it into voltage mode though and use a calc to figure the watts.