Love my new Aspire Nautilus Mini

The way I figure it, $3 per coil for 5 days still beats the pants off a pack of analogs per day. My coil is finally starting to peter out but still working so I'll vape on it a bit longer. It's been roughly two weeks of fairly steady use with a known coil wrecking juice. :)

Thought I had vapor tongue but the new mini cured that- what flavor!! I am very happy with my Vision 11 and my nautilus and it has resurrected my vaping experience. I know some of you do mods ect and have fabulous vaping machines but for a novice vaper, I don't think I can do much better than this setup. Paul

Really good set up :) I also really like the Aspire Nautilus. But what does it mean to have "vapor tongue'??

Please excuse my ignorance! :blushing:

Jeez I'm well into my second week on the 1.8 coil with max vg. I wasn't impressed with quality of the bdc coils the factory build is iffy at best found shorts poor coiling and crossed legs in a few. Might be the same build quality with the bvc. When this one gives up I'm going to tear it down and see what it's going to take to rebuild. My wife is just on her first week with the new tank and she's hard on coils somehow. I'm keeping an eye on hers. We have 4 new ones which I'm sure she'll go through first.

• 2 weeks later...

28 days max vg 3.7 to 4.0v poor performance today prolly gummed up due to vg. Gonna put the other coil in and soak the 1.8 overnight in everclear 5 pack of 1.8's came in the mail this morning sure hope quality control was on point when they were made.

Wait till you try the Joyetech Delta LOL . My nautilus BVC coils are great for about a week then they start getting a burned taste. Still i like them enough i ordered 100 coils so i have a stockpile. The joyetech coils are too expensive to stockpile luckily this coil seems to be outlasting the BVC nautilus coils!

• 3 months later...

The "ceramic" issue is another one of these "scares" that pop up now and again. My personal opinion about it is that there is some logic to the idea that it is bad for you. However, there is no evidence that this is actually an issue. It is a theory. I personally believe that inhaling tobacco is far worse. And I try to follow some simple guidelines. I change or rebuild my coils often. I vape in moderation, not to excess, if I see any breakdown in materials or any degradation, I junk it. I try to minimize any perceived drop in quality - if it doesn't feel right, I fix it or abandon it. That's just the way I look at it.