Help out a fellow vaper in a bad spot.

Hey guys... I posted on another section but figured I'd try here as well. I have been completely cig free for 2 days! I lost my job last week, have to support my 20 month old daughter, and pay bills... I have only a few mls of juice left and have NO MONEY AT ALL to buy more. I do not want to go back to the stinkies... if anyone could please send me any juice they have and don't use or want id appreciate it. I vape 18-12mg anything but tobacco flavors... Please and Thank You everyone.

I've got bottles of juice that I have put away for my kids because I don't like them. I will send you a few of them if you can pay for shipping and send me a label. I don't know how to send stuff out, I only get stuff in except a few envelopes of coils that I have sent to Comp. I believe with juice I would have to have a box and bubble wrap?

Not to be mean or anything but cigarettes cost WAY more than e-liquid. There are a lot of places that sell e-liquid online cheap.

This is true, but at the same time it's pretty easy to bum a cig off of anyone on the street at any time. Not so eas yto say hey let me fill up my tank lol

Yeah. I wasnt even going to respond to Suzicube... but mvince, that's exactly what I meant... my girl still smokes so it's here if I want it... and @Patricia, I do not even have money to pay for shipping... nor do I know how to send things..