best battery

What's the best 18650 battery to use with a camp. I need to have last along time and give great performance. I use the stacked 18350 batteries and they don't last long at all and lose performance. Will the 18650 have better performance? What mah should I go with?

Edited by jsr27

a good note to go by on the vtc5 man i had it in my nemesis with a 1.5ohm build went into walmart one day forgot to put the switch lock down stuck it in the center console came back 45 mins or so later car smelled epic of strawberrys touched my mod almost melted my fingers to it it was so hot moved it as fast as i could so the switch would turn off after it cooled down re built my coils checked the battery no leaks no damage ...threw it on the charger and im still using it 2 months later

You should NOT be stacking batteries... these are not AA Flashlights! Slight variances in battery chemistry or discharge rates can cause catastrophic or deadly results!

Seriously, I mean no disrespect here, and I appreciate your enthusiasm to jump into Mech Mods, RDA/RBA, building coils, etc., but if you don't get a good grasp of the basics (and heed some of the advice you've been given already), I fear you're going to hurt yourself... and none of us want to see that happen!