"Vape Playground"

it is... The local shop had the Copper Penny for $35, and Vape Playground was $33. The Windrose I ordered along with it was $10 cheaper than anyone else had them listed... and shipping was $3 for USPS!

I ordered my MODs late on the 6th (Wednesday), and still haven't received a shipping email confirmation. How long did it take them to ship out your TOBH? Their site says "all orders ship within 24 hours"... so I'm beginning to wonder...

Wow... Yeah, I tried calling them this afternoon, but each time I call it goes to voice-mail, with no indication I'm even calling the right number... could be grandma's cell-phone for all I can tell. Still no response from my email, too. Guess I'll just wait and see?

Yes, I noticed that... but when I ordered, their "in stock" counter for the Penny said 102, and earlier today it said 98. Same thing for the WindRose... stock of 700+.

I was out this evening, and received a call-back from their number and a message was left... all it said is this "Thank you for contacting us regarding your order... we have confirmed that your order has shipped already"... No tracking #, no date of shipping.

If it shipped on Friday, it should arrive by Wednesday. If it didn't ship until today, it won't arrive until Friday or Saturday, so I guess that's not too bad if it shipped on Friday... that would be "technically" 24-hours after ordering, but it would be nice if their site updated the status of the order to "shipped", and they sent an email to confirm with tracking number.

My best guess, based on this experience with them, is that they are a mom & pop drop-shipper. They have good prices and slow shipping because someone else is handling their warehousing and shipping details.

Did you check your spam folder for the email?

Hahaha, Yes, yes I did :D

Sounds like it. At least its shipped. That's what counts.

Dont ya hate waiting and not knowing is worse!

Glad they're on their way.

Waiting is not so bad... it's the not knowing that kills you!

Edited by Earthling789

Two tracking numbers received in email this morning... yes, the two MODs shipped separately :( But, they explained why...

They apologized for not shipping on Friday. They said their main warehouse was out of the Copper Penny (inventory counts were incorrect) and they expected to receive new stock over the weekend (so they could ship both together). The Penny did not arrive over the weekend, so they shipped the other MOD on Monday afternoon. The Copper Penny came in last night, and was shipped separately today, and they upgraded shipping from First Class to Priority for both, to offset the shipping delay.

SO, their communication may be lacking, website may not be accurate for counts or shipping progress, but at least they made a great effort towards customer satisfaction. I'll likely give them another shot at my business in the future, and hopefully next time will be better?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines