kayfun lite question

jsr27

You seem dead set on 2.0 ohms. Why? I almost always vape with sub ohm coils (around .8) and rarely wrap higher than 1.5 (ish) coils. Less power means longer battery life and they heat up fast and stay hot. If you want a cooler vape, try a longer drip tip or something like CherryVapes Universal tip.

See if this works.

http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?si=false&r=2&id=3.0479999999999996

This is assuming you`ll be using a 1/8 in. drill bit like I do.

I really would`nt worry about a couple of tenths in any direction until you know what does what.

The Vamo cuts off at 1.3 or 1.2 ohms (depending on its sensitivity) so you can not go below that range.

Cheers,

Randall

I use a Vamo V5 and a Kayfun

My coil is 7 wraps of 32ga on a 5/64 drill bit gives 2.1ohms

Works great on the Vamo 2.1 is the sweet spot for a vamo

Flavor is good from 4watts all the way to 15watts

you wont get humongous vapor but willk get fantastic taste

I run 6.5wraps with 32g and come out to 1.6ohms. works perfect in my KFL+ and vamo V5.

Ignore the wick..I was taste testing flavors and using it like a dripper with scrap pieces of cotton. I normally have more wick than that for a regular build so it doesn't flood.

20140712_232531_zpse64aa92a.jpg

20140712_233941_zpsa56c93c5.jpg

believe me when I say: you don't need 2.1ohm to get a nice vape from a kayfun. It's a completely different experience from a pre-built coil/tank setup....

the vape is much much cooler from a kayfun, the volume of vapor is at least 10x more than any regular tank, and the flavor is ridiculously strong.

and if you wick it right (it will take some practice and learning to get it just right) it will never get a dry hit...you can chain vape it back to back 5+ times in a row without taking a break and it will keep right up with you without vapor getting hot.

Edited by Mr Smith