ITC Vapes high quality low price.

Dasfriek

I did a review of 3 of thier juices a few months back which is in the reviews section here.

There is a rather hot thread at ECF about ITC and thier juice prices reduced too half the original price and is now $7.99 for 30ml of premium juices.

While "Premium" is a subjective loosely used phrase, I feel thier juice earns that moniker.

They have since my review expanded thier line and kept all the same ingredients and mixing, just went to plastic bottles was all. While none of thier 3 juices I reviewed were ADV's for me, Two I did like a lot even tho I didn't know the flavor profile I was looking for yet for an adv type juice.

They have max VG blends that are very viscous in the bottle and giant clouds, all three I just ordered were of this mix. But the have 50/50 for tank users and people who like some PG.

120ml for $19.99 also once you find something you like.

And no I don't work for them or get anything for posting this.

But many who read the ECF thread are getting thier juice delivered and the reports look like what I expected.

This juice is miles ahead of MBV quality juices.

When I get my order this coming week look for a full review here as I just ordered a new Magma rda and some new rayon wicking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i got my juice. I'm vaping Heaven Bounty @12mg in a nautilus BVC. The flavor is ok. The shipping time was crazy. 10days from placing my order i got the juice. That's a big negative for me and will probably keep me from ordering from them again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines