Too much throat hit!

adrian32283

Hello everyone. New to the forum and have been vaping since Dec. Just got my first mech mod chi you clone and an igo-w rda. I built a dual coil Kanthal 28g with organic cotton at .62 ohms. Using 0 mg 50/50 juice I can barely inhale without coughing up a lung. I usually vape 12mg nicotine with my mvp or ego. Am I doing something wrong? Should I use a different vg/pg mix? Should I use another type of wick? I know most people use a lower nic with mech mods but 0mg is still too much! And help is appreciated

80/20 does it for me on RDAs, and it took some research and a little trial and error, but the air flow is a big deal when your building RDAs. start with the 5/64 and see how you feel and if it still doesnt feel right maybe go up one size. Just be carefull not to make them too big.

Here's an update. Drilled my igo-w 5/64" put 6mg nic 50/50 juice hits like a champ. Still a strong throat hit but ill get used to it. The flavor is amazing compared to anything I've put it in. Thank you guys so much for the tips!!!