Aspire Mini

I'm fairly new to vaping (a few months) but now realize how much money can be spent if you make it a priority hobby. Just watched 2 videos on the new Aspire Mini Nautilus and crave ownership of one as much as I, at one time, craved analogues. My worry is the expense of ownership. The coils are 16 dollars a five pack and I don't even know how many you put in the device. Are there any other expenses associated with this breakthrough model. I have a birthday coming up and my wife is behind me on vaping but I do not want to spend as much as I did on stinkies. Can someone calculate the upkeep for this product? I would appreciate it!!! Paul

You only put 1 in at a time. How often you change them depends on the liquid you use, voltage, and frequency of vaping. Many variables... The nautilus is a great atty, I have the big one and intend to get the mini bvc coils for it. It's a great atty, I would go for it

Paul

He's trying to tell you that there are circumstances that are not predictable depending on YOUR vaping habits.

Given the quality of aspire coils in the past I would guess that 1 coil would last you a solid week of continuos vaping. That's $3 / week. How does that compare to buying cigs?? And that's probably conservative.

Bebop hit it...

I don't use Aspire tanks/coils, but those I know, who do, get anywhere from a week to three weeks out of a single coil, and daily vaping on that single tank/coil combo. So, figure a 5-pack of coils to last you anywhere from 5-15 weeks. Even at the median of 10 weeks per box, that's $1.60/week... or about the cost of a large coffee from McDonald's!

I started vaping on April Fools Day this year, and yes, you can invest some serious $ on equipment if you allow yourself :) I know for a fact that I over-spent on tanks, batteries, VV/VW MOD, juice, juice, more juice, and stockpiling coils in the first two months! But, once you have a few batteries and tanks, you're only real expense to maintain vaping, is coils and juice. Currently, my weekly expense for juice is about what I spent for a day of analogs!

Even with my initial over-spending on equipment, my total vaping expense (today) is well under half what I would have spent on smoking for the same period, and I feel 50x better than I did in March :) So, it was worth every penny spent, and double-worth every penny saved!

Because the Nautilus mini's coil is vertical versus the usual horizontal coil, it might last longer but we won't know until the thing ships out. I'm anxiously awaiting the Vapor Talk store to get them in stock. There's one with my name on it along with a couple of 5-packs of coils... :)

If you decide to sell any of your single coil 2.5ml Davide Minis I will pay the original sale price for them......

I'll keep that in mind, b. The Nautilus mini is going to have its work cut out for it to surpass the Davide mini in performance, though. :)

I've got the big aspire nautilus. Great clearomizer and I can't wait to get in the mini coils so I can put one in it. I have two of the mini tanks on preorder and about 4 of the packs of coils. I'm going to use the new coils in the regular aspire tank on my vamo v5. One of the mini tanks on my old vamo v3 that I didn't have any use for until now. The other mini tank I'll hopefully be able to use with my vision spinner 2 although it will look a little awkward and top heavy. Should perform great if I turn it up to 4.3v

• 2 months later...

I think vaping is just one of those hobbies/habits that you can spend as little or as much as you want. For me it's hard not to want the next big thing....for some that isn't as important.

I love the nautilous. I have a mini and reg one.....my faves. I think you can't go wrong.

Doc