New contest starting!

Tam

LATE contest? This is a couple hours short of my usual "Check-in". Most of my online friends log off close to 11 my time (now).

But this is early for THIS night owl! :P

Edited by Bushwick

lol Thanks for the heads up, Tam. I am good, though. :) I finally won something when Brian sent me juice and one of the mini vivi's. It's been my mission to win something. Now that I have completed that mission, I want to sit back and let other people win stuff.

I don't want to be greedy. I was raised better than that!

Well I don't know many people who vape and could actually use stuff.
*Facepalm* I was in the middle of typing that when I remembered my older brother. I will give the next one a shot. Big brother is still struggling to quit the stinkies. He gives his mother-in-law all his stuff because she breaks hers. So he is left with nothing to use.

Thanks for the idea! :)

Playing these silly contests is lots of fun and it gets better when you can put a smile on someone else's face.

FYI -- I'm on mountain time so around 8 or 9 tomorrow night. I'll announce it on the General e-cig thread before I start the contest. :)

Darn! Missed the party again! :(

Thought I saw you posting earlier. Where'd you go? There's always tomorrow night. Now, I just have to think up something silly for you guys to guess. :)

Thought I saw you posting earlier. Where'd you go? There's always tomorrow night. Now, I just have to think up something silly for you guys to guess. :)

Lol, I was. Gotta phone call. You know how it is. Life got in the way. :)