New contest starting!

Tam

I totally spaced the Vapor Talk store contest this past weekend...sorry! I'm going to do this one on a personal note and not affiliated with the VT store. The prize is a tank of your choice and a 5-pack of coils from me.

Since this is a personal contest, all members including admins can join in. :)

Let's see...what should it be? :evil:

Okay, I have five different tanks in front of me. What kind and which versions are they?

Oh, and you can guess as many times as you want. No limits until someone hits it. :D

Edited by Tameiki

KPT2, Davide Mini, KPT mini, Nautalis, KPT 3

Getting colder...

Wow. I didn't think I made this too hard. There's only about a gazillion types of tank out there to choose from. :lol:

Okay, I'll give you three tanks that have come up a couple of times:

Davide mini

KPT2

KPT3

You guys guess the other two. One of the last ones was mentioned already...

Full size Davide

WINNER!

Wow. I think I might try this again tomorrow night but earlier. Seems everyone that was around earlier tonight...left. lol

What tank and ohm coils do you want, Comp? It's coming from the Vapor Talk store so go over there and take a look. :)

Edited by Tameiki

WHOOOOOOOT! Any from the store? Nautilus and any coils around 1.5 :D

Yep. I'll buy any tank of your choice from the store and coils to match. Since I'm having them shipped directly to you, it's easier for me to buy them from the Vapor Talk store so there's less of a wait.

PM me your address and I'll get the order taken care of. :)

You're welcome, Comp. And congrats! I'm surprised there weren't more people joining in despite the late hour tonight. We usually have more people around... Might need to try this earlier tomorrow night but with a different prize. :)

I was racking my brain to all the posts I have read of what you use. I almost went with a RBA Tank but don't ever remember you mentioning one. Then the Full size Davide popped into my head. :D

It is summer people are spending their days playing and nights sleeping. Computer use goes way down.