New Delivery System Needed

Hi everyone! It's hard to believe that I've been vaping now for two and a half years (with not one cheat). A year ago I switched from mega dual coil cartomizers (and regular cartomizers) to 306 atomizers. These have not only become increasingly difficult to find, but more cheaply made, so they began to break much more quickly. The 510 atomizers are still around here and there, but it looks like these are eventually going to go by the wayside, too. Not even provape sells them anymore. What gives!!!

In a desperate moment, I found this Vape store near my home where I picked up the only thing they sold as a delivery system... a type of tank ($18) that you have to switch out the internal atomizers to every couple of weeks (less than $2 each). The tank is just ok, not a lot of vapor (I like 100% PG) and it's hard to get the hit I want.

I have been away for a while, and I just wondered what has changed in that time! Can anyone recommend the best delivery system of their choosing? I do like the tank. It certainly is much, much, much, much less messy, but I really do miss the old style 306s (the ones that didn't break so quickly).

Any recommendations? I have a Provari Mini. Thanks in advance!! And it's so nice to see everyone again... although the people I knew don't seem to be around!

Hi Breal. Good to have you back! :)

The 306s are becoming very hard to find these days. My personal favorite atomizer is the custom HH.357 from Avid Vaper, it's a 510 atomizer for direct dripping. Many say these are the Lamborghini of atomizers and I have to agree. The price is certainly telling but worth every penny for the quality of flavor and vapor I get. If you decide to try these, be sure the follow the directions on their webpage carefully as there are specific instructions -- even for veteran drippers. :)

Brian at The Veteran Vaper still carries the 306s and he's still around the forum albeit infrequently. Christopher, BirdDog, Jeffb, Mark, McQuinn are still here but sadly, many other members have stopped posting. Glad to see you again. :)

Hi Breal. Good to have you back! :)

The 306s are becoming very hard to find these days. My personal favorite atomizer is the custom HH.357 from Avid Vaper, it's a 510 atomizer for direct dripping. Many say these are the Lamborghini of atomizers and I have to agree. The price is certainly telling but worth every penny for the quality of flavor and vapor I get. If you decide to try these, be sure the follow the directions on their webpage carefully as there are specific instructions -- even for veteran drippers. :)

Brian at The Veteran Vaper still carries the 306s and he's still around the forum albeit infrequently. Christopher, BirdDog, Jeffb, Mark, McQuinn are still here but sadly, many other members have stopped posting. Glad to see you again. :)

Hi Tameiki!!

Thanks for the advice on the HH.357. I am definitely going to buy a couple of those. From what I have read of their reviews, if you get a good one, they don't crack at the bottom like my 306s and the vape is amazing. I haven't had a truly amazing vape in quite some time with my 306 and 510 atomizers. Very sad. I'm really looking forward to it!

It's nice that some of the people are still here and I hope that a few more come back! And, it's nice to know that you are still going strong!!!

As for another system, I like the idea, at least, of not having to drip on very long drives. I drive 5-hour stretches quite often and I like the idea of this tank. I'm wondering if there is an actual Lamborghini of tanks? :)

Edited by Breal

The Nautilus is the best tank I have tried. I have had zero probs with it and the flavor and vapor production is a notch up from others IMO.

The new Joye tank looks very promising

Thanks everyone! I looked at a YouTube video on the Aspire Tank, and it looks like it works a whole lot better than the one I have. I will look up the nautilis, as well. I like the idea of adjusting the airflow. This could work on my long journeys! But, for day to day, I love dripping, so I will be putting in that order for the HH.357 tomorrow. It's been a busy couple of days, so I have been relying heavily on the tank I got from the local store. It's meh. But, it gets the job done, at least. :) I appreciate all of your input. Truly.

If you order an HH.357, I'd suggest spending a couple dollars more and go with the custom. Just recently I ordered a regular HH.357 and for me, it just doesn't have the same vape quality. At first I thought it was just the one atomizer so I tried a second and...same thing. From now on I'll only order the custom. The problem with the custom is that it requires at least a two week lead time... :(

Was it you who said you vape 100% PG only? If so, that might be why the youtube video looks like it works better than yours. Might need more VG. :)

If you order an HH.357, I'd suggest spending a couple dollars more and go with the custom. Just recently I ordered a regular HH.357 and for me, it just doesn't have the same vape quality. At first I thought it was just the one atomizer so I tried a second and...same thing. From now on I'll only order the custom. The problem with the custom is that it requires at least a two week lead time... :(

Was it you who said you vape 100% PG only? If so, that might be why the youtube video looks like it works better than yours. Might need more VG. :)

Yes, VG definitely gives more vapor. I don't have a problem with too little vapor. It's all about flavor to me. I would be just fine with zero vapor if the flavor were smooth and strong. But, it's been a long time since I have tried VG... maybe about a year and a half. I might pick up a Gorilla Juice, if that is still available, to see if I feel the same way about the flavor. I'm open! :)

I've been vaping Dunhill from myfreedomsmokes (which was just discontinued!!!!) but have just received their alternative. It's comparable. What I like about what I saw from the Aspire video is that one can adjust the draw. Not That's interesting.

As for the HH.357, I will definitely order the custom, but I'm unsure as to what that means. Do you custom order based on resistance?

You get to customize it in many ways. There's 510 standard or long barrel, 901 standard or long barrel, 5 different colors to choose from, 4 different resistances, your choice of PG, VG or both inside the atomizer.

My preference is a 510 standard, 2.0 ohm, 100% PG.

They suggest using 4.3v on the 2.0 ohm, which is perfect for me. The 100% PG inside the atomizer makes it easier to blow it all out before dripping so I'm not vaping the primer for too long. :)