Vapor Talk Store Contest #2.5

Tam

That was fun. Thanks, guys! Keep watch for the next contest tomorrow. I'll post the instructions around noonish my time. I'm in Colorado so it's mountain time.

You think this one was a challenge. Wait until tomorrow but the prize will be worth it. :lol:

Me too but i think alot of people dont. And brussel sprouts are nasty

Oh yea no doubt! I prefer yellow curry (any kind really, Indian, Korean, even the fake Hawaiian stuff that comes on Chicken Katsu) Korma is good as well. Just about any Indian food I'll devour. But you're right, it's not for everyone :)

Oh yea no doubt! I prefer yellow curry (any kind really, Indian, Korean, even the fake Hawaiian stuff that comes on Chicken Katsu) Korma is good as well. Just about any Indian food I'll devour. But you're right, it's not for everyone :)

Used to work in a thai resturant when i was younger they had a red curry that was smoked. It was great.

Used to work in a thai resturant when i was younger they had a red curry that was smoked. It was great.

That sounds awesome! Not something I think I've tried. :) By the way order has been created for you (you should have an email shortly) should ship out of the NJ store by tomorrow