Looking for good quality cheap liquid

I'm aware of the phrase "you get what you pay for" but I was curious to see if there are any awesome quality liquids out there for cheap. I've been ordering from Mt Baker Vapor since they're so cheap but lately I haven't been very impressed with their flavors. I love their bananas foster though but other than that they're just eh.

Depends on what your definition of is is. You pretty much just have to try them all yourself and find what suits you. I am perfectly satisfied with Dekang liquids but there are a lot of folks who will only vape domestic liquids. I would recommend just buying a little liquid from as many suppliers as you can and deciding what rings your bell. VaporTalk store has some very good liquid for a reasonable price.

Edited by mcquinn

I've had $5 juice that was outstanding flavor, and some that were garbage... same for some of the so-called designer vapes...

I do have some favorites from Dekang (love their chocolate and peanut-butter), which are on the lower-end of the price scale... Same for Liqua juices. I've started dabbling with a few of the recommendations here on the forum and recently found Mad Alchemist's juices quite by accident... their Dragons' Breath and Blue Moon are exceptional cinnamon vapes, yet a bit pricey....

McQuinn's right... you just gotta try a few here and there and see what grabs your attention.

You might try reading through the e-liquid reviews section of VT to see if there's anything you would be interested in trying. Usually, the best place to start is some of the vendors you see repeated often in the comments. Taste is so subjective that it's hard to recommend any flavor to someone else. It could taste great to 50 people but you might think it's vile.

Mt. Baker Vapor has great customer service and very reasonable prices. I bought quite a few juices from them...and couldn't stand the taste of any of them. It's just me, I'm sure their juices are good, and I've seen quite a few members who love their flavors. It's just not for me.

The Vapor Talk Store has a sample package at a very reasonable price. You might try that to see if you like any of those. :)

You might try reading through the e-liquid reviews section of VT to see if there's anything you would be interested in trying. Usually, the best place to start is some of the vendors you see repeated often in the comments. Taste is so subjective that it's hard to recommend any flavor to someone else. It could taste great to 50 people but you might think it's vile.

Mt. Baker Vapor has great customer service and very reasonable prices. I bought quite a few juices from them...and couldn't stand the taste of any of them. It's just me, I'm sure their juices are good, and I've seen quite a few members who love their flavors. It's just not for me.

The Vapor Talk Store has a sample package at a very reasonable price. You might try that to see if you like any of those. :)

I'm down with Mt Baker. Best juice for your money hands down IMO

I'm down with Mt Baker. Best juice for your money hands down IMO

Taste is so subjective. What tastes good to one person will be vile to another. To me, no matter how long I steeped their juices -- it all tasted like dirty socks. Lol.

I really wanted to like their flavors because they had such great customer service. It just wasn't meant to be. :(

Taste is so subjective. What tastes good to one person will be vile to another. To me, no matter how long I steeped their juices -- it all tasted like dirty socks. Lol.

I really wanted to like their flavors because they had such great customer service. It just wasn't meant to be. :(

That's very odd! I'll admit there are quite a few of their flavors that are less than par but I vape several of them quite often.

But I also have the luxury of being able to taste every one of their flavors before I buy it.

Edited by mvince201

I used to put little requests on my mt baker orders. Draw me fireworks etc, etc. I always got my invoice w/ a picture. But yes, there are a few of their juices that were ok, but most had a very one dimensional taste to them.

This was my exact experience. ECBlends is a similar price but better flavor at least for me. Its all my wife uses. I find all the lesser expensive liquids I have tried have a certain taste they all share that I find disagreeable. I have a fairly discriminating taste I guess too, I have literally tried hundreds of flavors with only 2-3 I could vape on a regular basis and am happy with the one flavor I have not switched from in over 6 months now.

-- it all tasted like dirty socks.

LMAO... and I'm not going to ask how you know what a dirty sock tastes like :D

One thing I will add into this thread is that I'm not a single-flavor kinda guy... I do love blends and complex flavors as my all-day vapes. My two main vapes right now are blends of 3 and 4 different flavors, and I like the way they have a "main taste", different aroma, and another, completely different after-taste. I do hit my sour-apple, sour-grape, or cinnamon flavors as a pallet cleanser from time to time (maybe I use 1 ml per week of them combined), but I don't think I could stand "just grape" all day... I've actually considered adding a little cinnamon to my sour-apple just to mix-up the flavor a bit more, so I'll be tempted to hit it more often?

So, like I mentioned earlier... sometimes a "meh" flavor from a cheaper liquid may become an awesome flavor if you blend it with something else... for instance, Dekang's chocolate and peanut-butter are good by themselves, but if you blend them 1:1 and add in another 1-part of caramel or vanilla ... you get an awesome, creamy peanut-butter-cup flavor. I tried a $20 "designer" peanut-butter-cup flavor a while back and it was horrid... but the one I blended, with three $5 bottles, is 100-times better... although someone else may think it tastes like dirty socks :D