Aspire is leaking and now one of my batteries stopped working!

What else could possibly go wrong?? But my Ego-T battery just randomly stopped working. It'll light up like it's going to work but it's almost like it's not making contact with my tank at all. I tried cleaning it and it's still not working. :(

Juice can get into the battery by seeping around the contact pin. Try standing it upside-down and drain out the liquid for a day or so... it should be good to go as long as the juice didn't short it out and permanently kill it.

Okay. I've been working with the Aspire Nautilus now for over a week and I've discovered a couple of things....

The Nautilus has a spring loaded pin at the 510 connection and it's pretty stiff. This makes your battery more susceptible to compression of the center pin.

The other thing is if you are trying to load a new coil while it's mounted to your battery that little compression pin can make it difficult to seat the coil all the way which could lead to leaks.

Okay. I've been working with the Aspire Nautilus now for over a week and I've discovered a couple of things....

The Nautilus has a spring loaded pin at the 510 connection and it's pretty stiff. This makes your battery more susceptible to compression of the center pin.

The other thing is if you are trying to load a new coil while it's mounted to your battery that little compression pin can make it difficult to seat the coil all the way which could lead to leaks.

I fixed a guys SVD in my service department and he hated his Nautilus. I let him use one of my extra KPT 2s with Aero Base for a couple days and he is switching over.

Yes. There are clearly very differing views on tthe Nautilus. For me, I dont quite get it because it's performing beautifully for me.

Yes. There are clearly very differing views on tthe Nautilus. For me, I dont quite get it because it's performing beautifully for me.

He wasnt cleaning the shaft. I am sure the Nautilus is a great tank if one wants to spend the money. I am just happy with what I am using and see no reason to change it lol. Simplicity is key for me.

Yeah. Honestly I do not like carrying around the Nautilus at all. The minis work fine for on the go. But if I'm home relaxing in front of the game or something I'm all over the Nautilus. I find it to be a notch up in flavor and vapor.

I got the battery to start working again by pulling up the pin. My tank is still leaking though...I tried replacing the atomizer and making sure it was tightened down into the base but it still leaks out the air flow holes and has made a big mess in the center console of my car. :(

I am going on 2 full days that mine hasn't leaked. I am really liking it again. The only things I did is disassemble and clean well. I then reassembled the tank. First I wet a qtip with a little juice and wiped the top of the glass tank (very small amount, using for lubricant) Next I did the same thing with the oring on the new atomizer/coil and screw it firmly into the base. I then filled it and lubricated the silicone on the base, closed the air hole, and assembled.

Be careful when putting it together because lubricating the silicone in the top/bottom makes it much easier to over-tighten and possibly crack. I have also raised my wattage on the MPV to 8.5 watts. I am running a 1.9ohm coil so it is around 4 volts.

I also read on another board that if it is constantly flooding to vape through the largest air hole at high power for a few draws to change pressure in the tank. I really don't want to try this because I don't want a mouth full of liquid.

I have not done this very long. So take my advice with a grain of salt. It is working for me and our problem sounds similar.

Lubricating the o-rings above and below the glass tank makes sense...

I had a KPT2 that leaked first time I tried it, right after cleaning, right out of the box. When I disassembled it and inspected everything, I found I had damaged the o-ring at the top of the tank by over-tightening it. A little juice would have helped that "slide" instead of grip-and-rip. A new o-ring fixed the issue, and now I'm much more careful when assembling tanks... actually, I may even start using a q-tip with a drop of juice as a lube-applicator from now on... It can't hurt...

I got the battery to start working again by pulling up the pin. My tank is still leaking though...I tried replacing the atomizer and making sure it was tightened down into the base but it still leaks out the air flow holes and has made a big mess in the center console of my car. :(

Puzzling........hmmmm

And the top cap is snug to?

Try taking off the tank. Invert it. Check the top cap. You may have to drain juice to find out what is happening. Check the seal in the cap. Check the silicon bushing on the base for damage, cuts, slicing.

I'm not sure at all. It doesn't make sense unless there is damage or deforming to the seals.