Aspire Nautilus is leaking more than usual...

Everytime I go to use my Naulius now it leaks BAD out the adjustable air flow hole. I've been cleaning it regularly and I've even tried replacing the atomizer head just for ***** but nothing seems to be working. Why is it doing this?? :(

Without being able to see it to troubleshoot I'm working blind but it could be that while you were cleaning the Nautilus the O-ring might've slipped off or was damaged thus not keeping the seal tight and allowing liquid to seep through.

Without being able to see it to troubleshoot I'm working blind but it could be that while you were cleaning the Nautilus the O-ring might've slipped off or was damaged thus not keeping the seal tight and allowing liquid to seep through.

That certainly could be it. I'll check it out when I can and let you know.

Based on your other post.....did you lose the little spring loaded pin at the bottom of the 510 connection on your base?

I'm pretty sure it's just stuck. I don't have it with me right now to verify but I do kinda remember looking at it and realizing the pin was pushed down.

Well, the only way juice can get to the airflow holes is thru the coil. That is, thru the base of the coil because it's not seated well or thru the coil itself and past the wicks. Has to be one of three things:

1. Bad coil

2. Coil not seated firmly in base

3. Worn coil/old wick