Vision Spinner 2 question

I wonder if there's a glitch in this batch? Your newest ones came from the VT store, right? Mine came from Gotvapes.com... I'm getting ready to set mine on the charger soon. Will report what happens this time.

Yea I got the last 3 from VT store and already had 6 from elsewhere. All 6 of the ones I have had a few months charge from start to finish with no interruption at all now even though they paused when I first got them.

Just last night I got back from the lake all weekend and I had 2 dead and my wife had 1 dead and one very close. 3 were those I got at first, one was the new one. The only one that paused last night was the new one, the other 3 charged fully.

Personally I think when they are brand new they are pushing the limitations of the chargers but after several charge cycles the problem seems to straighten out. All 6 of those I have had a while charge perfectly

Put my Spinner on the charger last night and, after a few hours I checked it again. It had stopped at the orange. I left it on the charger all night and it was still stuck at the orange this morning. Left it unplugged today while I went to work and reconnected it tonight when I got home. It's charging right now. *sighs*

I find that mine charge perfectly when the moon is in the house of Aries and doesnt charge properly during low tide.

I think mine is permanently stuck in a Mercury retrograde status. :P

Wow. Ok Jessie's method worked for me. You still have to pull it off and put it back on the charger but you don't have to wait hours.

I put a Spinner 2 that had been vaped down to the orange zone on my charger. A short while later - I wanna say 15 minutesish - the charger light turned green. I pulled it off the charger, reattached it, and it then it fully charged without interruption.

Curiouser and curiouser.......

This seems to be working really well. I put another Spinner 2 on the charger. The light turned green in like 2 minutes. I pulled it and put it back on and it charged all the way through. Okay, I can live with this. Thanks Jessie!

This seems to be working really well. I put another Spinner 2 on the charger. The light turned green in like 2 minutes. I pulled it and put it back on and it charged all the way through. Okay, I can live with this. Thanks Jessie!

What is Jessie's method? I went back a page or two in this thread but I must've missed it. :(

It's in the other spinner 2 thread.

She discovered that if you put a spinner 2 on the charger that the charger light goes green pretty quickly like in a few minutes. Once it goes steady green you then pull the battery off the charger and put it right back on and it will charge straight thru. It has worked for me a couple of times now. Still a bit of a hassle but you don't have to wait long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 4 vision spinner 2's and I like them a lot. The only thing I've noticed as far as charging goes is that one can take a while for it to be finished charging and one can only take a short time. Not sure why. But, they seem to all work just fine. No rhyme or reason that I've figured out though.

Dc

• 5 months later...

I've only charged it once.  It was stuck in blue.  It never did go back to white despite me unplugging it and replugging it many times over 6 hours.  I contacted vision and they say their charger now fixes the issue.  It only cost $5 and change shipped.  I will report back if this solves my problem.  

The funny thing is, I vape the crap out of it and its still on blue.  The battery lasts a really long time.  I still haven't been able to get it into orange.  I am curious to see what happens next time I charge it.

I've only charged it once.  It was stuck in blue.  It never did go back to white despite me unplugging it and replugging it many times over 6 hours.  I contacted vision and they say their charger now fixes the issue.  It only cost $5 and change shipped.  I will report back if this solves my problem.  

The funny thing is, I vape the crap out of it and its still on blue.  The battery lasts a really long time.  I still haven't been able to get it into orange.  I am curious to see what happens next time I charge it.

You say you "unplug it" but do you unscrew it off your charger? I found that unplugging doesn't help, it's only when you unscrew it off the charger, wait 10 seconds or so then rescrew it back on that seems to reset the weird charging cycle.