26650 Mod: Copper Mutant

I spent my Mad Money for Mods on a Akuma. LOL I won't buying any for some time. :) I may try a 26650 in time, just not sure I like the size.

I think you'd be surprised Comp. I switch between my Hades to the Nemmy, k100s, and AR mod. I love the heft of my Hades.

I spent my Mad Money for Mods on a Akuma. LOL I won't buying any for some time. :) I may try a 26650 in time, just not sure I like the size.

I felt the same way until I was at my local shop tonight and one of the guys had a killer 26650 mod. It was probably a pricey one but IDK. I can't remember what it was called but it was AWESOME and actually lighter than my 18650 king mod. Like half the weight and it was also very sleek. It must have had slim walls or something.

I would give a 26650 like that a chance.

I have two, a Stingray and a Hades and love both. Probably because they're friggin huge.

That's what she said.

I just like a chunky mod. Feels good in the hands. Like a battle axe or something. Plus if you attach a 26650 atomizer, it looks like a giant robot stoagie. The battery life is just wonderful as well especially with low builds.

Also what she said.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines