New Contest from Fadora Vapor

Compenstine

Prize is a new Kanger Pro Tank 3

Here is what you need to do. Somewhere hidden in the Fadora Vapor store is a link to a page with a special code. Find the link, go to the page, and paste the code here on Vapor Talk in this tread and you win it is that simple.

The contest will end when the prize is found and claimed.

Good Luck! :D

I may be adding more of these hidden links as time goes on, we will see how this goes first. I know some of you were expecting a Tee Shirt contest, but I'm working on a new logo that can be printed to a Tee. My old graphic is to small to be printed.

I realize this will not be an easy find. If I have some time tomorrow I will add some hidden clues around the site. These will also be hidden links. I may add some other prizes as well like Juice, TOBH RDA, Pair of Sony VTC4s... that way you may find one and it is not what you want, you can keep looking for other things. Each one will have it's own code and I will post what prizes I have added. I will give a hint to what item the clue is for as well.

This is one clue I will give everyone:

Your mouse is your friend. He will point the way to the link. :D

I'll be working on those today. I will say that the first hint I do will be on the first page where the age check is and I will post here when that is done. It will give you an Idea of how this should work and what you are looking for. :) I expect this to last a while as a ongoing Easter egg hunt.

LOL Then I would suggest tapping on your screen. ;) I opened the site on my cell and was able to get to the one I placed last night. ;)

Hint for Cell Phone and Tablet users:

If you hold your finger on the screen in a place where there are no links, you may find an odd highlight that will appear. On my screen it is gray. :D

I don't want it to be Too easy, but I want people to have an equal opportunity to win something. :D

I'll help you along a bit. Think about the site, there are many listings. The answer could be that it is not on any of the pages listing that product... ;) This would be a clue as where not to look for that item.

LOL Well the first clue eliminates what pages of the site the KPT 3 Tank Prize in not on. Like eliminating things in the game Clue as to who did the murdered, with what, and in what room. By eliminating any page that has to deal with Tanks you narrow down where it may be.

There will be more clues to this prize and other prizes. Every time I post a new clue I will post here that I added one, but it won't be specific as to what prize the clue is pointing to. I'm working out one right now that will be to a prize of some free Juice. It will be easier as I add clues and you may just stumble on it or one of the other prizes. If you stumble on a prize that you don't want just leave it for someone else to find.

That gives me a thought. hummmmm I will think about maybe giving a special clue to those that find something they don't want to point them to the prize they do want...Hummmmm

I hunted the whole site last night found nothing I spent a good time looking too. I eventually gave up after I went through every page... By the way nice site, i even clicked on the credentials at the bottom... Lol

Edited by iheartvape