what kinds of e juice are 100% organic/natural

hi about to buy vape for the first time. and want to know what i can buy. that wont hurt my body. ive heard about that dicealic stuff and was wondering if there is anything else i should know about when buying jucies

If you're not trying to get off cigarettes there has to be better options than to start vaping. Vaping is still so new that there aren't any long term studies done to see how it really affects our bodies. Even vaping 100% organic juices, we don't know what we're really doing to our bodies. We do know that it's less harmful than smoking cigarettes.

Are there no other options for you to get into rather than vaping?

Fair enough. Most juices from reputable vendors will contain vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), food grade flavoring and nicotine. You can also get juices with no nicotine. In numbers, most often you'll see PG first then VG like 40/60. That tells you that there's 40% PG and 60% VG. If you're just starting I'd recommend a 50/50 mix.

Take a look at the e-liquid review section. You'll see lots of good vendors there. My personal favorites are (in no particular order):

Fadora Vapor

Five Pawns

Vape Dudes

EC Blends

Fadora and EC Blends in particular have smaller sample size bottles so you can try all kinds of flavors to see if you like it before buying a bigger bottle.

Virgin Vapors says they're organic while the others that I named above are not but have a high quality juice.

• 3 months later...

Look for "real extracts" in your product search as most juices use articial flavors. They are not easy to find. Most e-juices promoted as natural fruit flavors are, in fact, lab produced "natural" flavors. Contact the manufacturer and talk to them about it if there is any doubt. A real natural will state "no artificial flavors" but the e-juice industry is based upon artificial flavors almost exclusively.

Those of us that don't vape artificial flavors go to more trouble than most vapers to find our liquids. We also work a little harder to vape as we have to change our wicks and clean our coils more often but it is worth it for real natural flavors IMHO. Some atomizers are better better suited to the natural flavors as well.

added:

Fadora Vapor

Five Pawns

Vape Dudes

EC Blends

None of the vendors listed above are natural flavors based upon their website info. I just sent off a customer request to Five Pawns asking them to clarify their ingredients statement.

Edited by Testy

I am a huge fan of Fuzion Vapors it is all I vape. Not sure about organic but that's something that rarely enters my mind for consideration. All those Tam listed are good and I have used them all I just prefer Fuzion but my wife prefers ECBlends.

I would second what Tam said about maybe trying liquids that have no nicotine. I always hate to see anyone, especially someone prone to addiction, add another addicition to the list. If its just the sensation then 0 nic liquids taste a lot better and the flavor is not as tainted. I only say this out of caring and if you are concerned about "organic" or "natural" or whatever then I would definitely be worried about adding a nicotine addiction. Just my 2 cents.

hi about to buy vape for the first time. and want to know what i can buy. that wont hurt my body. ive heard about that dicealic stuff and was wondering if there is anything else i should know about when buying jucies

I would also be VERY careful about listening to the anti vaping rhetoric especially when it concerns what is in the liquid that will harm you. True there have been very few long term studies BUT the items that are contained in e-liquid are items you already ingest into your body in day to day products (unless all you eat are twigs and berries lol). Do a search on products that contain Propylene Glycol and then one that contain Vegetable Glycerin and you may be surprised how many products we use every day that have these in them. Add food grade flavorings and nicotine and you have e-liquid.

The only thing I try to steer clear of is artificial coloring but even that is not a primary concern for me. My primary concern is going another 515 days without smoking tobacco!

Just realized Sweet-Vapes has an organic line too. I just never looked before but next to the VaporTalk store they are my go to vendor for about everything. GREAT customer service and if you look in their thread in the Supplier Subforum you will find a coupon code for the current sale they have going on.

http://sweet-vapes.com/e-liquid/organic.html

15% off coupon code here:

Edited by bcartervol98

• 2 months later...

Fair enough. Most juices from reputable vendors will contain vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), food grade flavoring and nicotine. You can also get juices with no nicotine. In numbers, most often you'll see PG first then VG like 40/60. That tells you that there's 40% PG and 60% VG. If you're just starting I'd recommend a 50/50 mix.

Take a look at the e-liquid review section. You'll see lots of good vendors there. My personal favorites are (in no particular order):

Fadora Vapor

Five Pawns

Vape Dudes

EC Blends

Fadora and EC Blends in particular have smaller sample size bottles so you can try all kinds of flavors to see if you like it before buying a bigger bottle.

Virgin Vapors says they're organic while the others that I named above are not but have a high quality juice.

Nice list Ive been looking for natural tooo, the less chemicals the better its going into my lungs

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...