vamo vv/vw help

Either option just changes the temperature that the liquid is being vaporized at. Taste is a perception issue and you pretty much have to decide what you like for yourself. My opinion is to just get a basic setup and try different liquids until you find a taste that is pleasing to you. Some liquids taste better at different temperatures than others and some liquids just blow at any temperature.

Variable voltage mode should be used by more experienced vapors who want to match the volts to the resistance of the coil being used. You need an understanding of ohm's law or you're going to burn out your coils too fast or not give them enough power. I suggest using the wattage mode. The vamo will put out the right amount of volts for the coil installed and you can just adjust watts to the temp and vape production you want. Much easier for the average user and sometimes your coils resistance will change slightly as you use it. If you're in wattage mode you won't have to worry about adjusting. Just find the watt setting you like and vape away. I have a vamo V3 and a V5. I run both at about 9 watts it's a good setting for me. Not too warm but good vapor production.

Edited by SteezeOG

• 4 weeks later...

another thing to note is you want to put the vamo in RMS mode and not mean mode.

They come by default in mean mode.

mean mode tends to overfire coils and quickly cause a burnt taste.

RMS mode tightly regulates voltage/wattage output.

To switch between those modes, hold the small left button down for about 20 seconds and it should display RMS mode on the screen.

I have heard that the newest vamo V5's come in RMS mode and are not capable of switching modes, but I have an older Vamo V5 and it is capable of switching from mean to RMS mode and it definitely makes a big difference and is far safer!