Opinions Wanted.

Hey guys and girls, I got a question for y'all. I'm always looking to try new flavors, but it always sucks when u get one in and it sucks. So, I figured I would see what some of y'all's favorites r. I prefer fruity and sweet, doesn't have to be stout( I like mild flavors some times). I also like creamy flavors, and mints( just not overpowering mint). With that said. What r some of y'all's favorite flavors? I know this is subjective but it will give me some stuff to look into at least.

I bought some "peanut-butter cup" flavor from the local shop, and it was nasty, but tried mixing dark chocolate, peanut-butter, and caramel flavors together in a 1:1:1 ratio and LOVE IT... it's my favorite "evening" flavor!

I also like chocolate, vanilla, and black-cherry mixed together... makes a really nice cordial-cherry flavor.

I've never been a fan of fruity or minty flavors, so I can't offer any suggestions there...

Dreamsicle from Southern Vape Shack, it reminds me of orange sherbet mixed with vanilla ice cream....My favorite! Double Peach and watermelon are also always at hand.

I like the fruit flavors myself. Currently rotating between Space Jam Pluto and Space Jam Andromeda. Both are great with a shot of menthol or sweet and tart.

I like space jam myself. U should give astro and omega a try too, they r my favorite from space jam.

Fuzion Vapor  :   Endless Summer   Its my only flavor I use anymore.

Its literally all I vape anymore. I gave the rest away to some of my employees today.

have me interested. I'm going to have to try it out.

Deadly Sin and El Kamino from good life vapor- http://www.goodlifevapor.com I have Kustard coming to, can't vouch for it as I haven't tried it yet.

Gorilla Juice, Boba's Bounty, Hype - https://www.avejuice.com/ (ensure it's this site there is a counterfeit site)

I only buy juice once in awhile, mostly DIY.

I as well mainly vape my own creations, however if you like creamy or custards flavors you should check out Custard Matters by Mad Alchemist or Grandmaster by Five Pawns. Those are the two that I will occasionally buy when I'm tired of mixing my own.

I've really tried to like fruit flavors but just can't seem to make them my all day vape. I really like Mothers Milk, caramel, coffee, Tobaco, nutty desert flavors etc... Love Pink spots Swagger a lot.

Sounds like we have the same taste :)

Suicide Bunny- Sucker Punch
Vapor Boy- Blue Sharks
EC Blends- Key Lime, Dragon's Blood, Citrus Explosion, Dragon's Charm, Watermelon
Mount Baker Vapor- Apple Rings
Copper Creek- Lemonade

Can you tell I like citrus?